OOC Assassin Cult <Recruiting>

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Timelord_Daelin

High Queen of the Nerds! :3
    Cool! Can't wait to start the rp up! ;)

Timelord_Daelin

Ooh! I have an idea for the plot of the rp! Maybe we can follow the main Dark Brotherhood questline, ya know? There could be new new recruits and old, the old showing the new the ropes (as Alesanie said before). It could be cool. Also, we need to come up with a cool name, start up on OOC thread, and an rp thread (private or open, whatever floats your boat). But we can maybe all add to the plot, make it interesting and whatnot.

DarkObliskTower

Dulist kingdom
    So when this gonna start as soon or what

I would like to join if this is still available. It sounds like a lot of fun. I can post my character card is applications are still being looked over.

Timelord_Daelin

I think you both can post the character cards, but it's up to Alesanie to decide whether or not your in. And I have no clue when this will start, but I want it to start soon! :D If Alesanie doesn't come back soon, I'd be happy to start up the RP.

About
    Name: Liliana
    Race: Breton
    Class: Healer/Assassin
    Religion: Kynareth/Sithis
    Marital Status: Single
    Home: A small cabin close to Whiterun

Character Quote: “Everybody expects a knife in the back. Nobody expects a poison slipped into a healing potion from a dedicated and sweet priestess of Kynareth.”

Personality
    Likes: As a priestess, Liliana does like helping those in need and likes healing people. But she was raised as an assassin, so murder and death come easily to her. She prefers to handle things with stealth and guile.
    Dislikes: Liliana sees brute force as a sign of stupidity and common thinking, and therefore sees most common warriors as stupid sword swingers that are only good for being a meat shield.
    Positive Traits: Loyal, strong willed, and determined. Will finish a job no matter what.
    Negative Traits: Aloof, sees her magic as better than something as ‘simple’ as a martial weapon
    Phobia: She is deathly afraid of wisps.
    Behavior: Around her friends, she can quite funny and warm. If a warrior has managed to impress her enough so that she will call them friend, she will even be kind and gentle towards them. To others she does not know or care to know, she will be distant and cold.
    Alignment: Chaotic neutral. Although she is a healer, she is still a murderer. She does what pleases her when she wants to do it.

Cosmetics
    Build: Small, lean, athletic. Fairly attractive but tries to make sure she doesn’t stand out in a crowd.
    Eyes: An odd purple-pink color that makes her look far more innocent than she is. Her eyes are shaped in a way that tend to make people think of her as more of an innocent child than a fully capable (and dangerous) adult.
    Hair: Long pale blonde hair that is slightly wavy. When acting as a priestess, she usually keeps her hair down to make her look more innocent. On a job she pulls it up into a loose ponytail to keep it out of her face.
    Scars: No scars as she tries to keep herself looking as innocent as possible.
    Height: 5’2
    Weight: 107 lbs.
    Skin: Slightly pale but with enough of a tan to look normal. She doesn’t spend a lot of time outside during the day, preferring to travel at night.
    Notable Features: A small tattoo low on her right hip, but people only ever see the edge of it.
    Picture
    Liliana_zps109e3d54.png

Equipment
    Weapon(s): None. She simply uses her magic.
    Combat Apparel: A set of strong and custom enchanted restoration and conjuration robes.
    Casual Apparel: Usually a light green dress and simple boots when she is working as a priestess, or a pair of tight pants with a white shirt when among friends who know her true nature.

Major Skills
    Restoration: She’s a priestess, and she is quite the talented healer.
    Conjuration: Since she prefers not to get her own hands dirty, she tends to let her summoned minions do it for her.
    Illusion: Although she tends to stay in the schools of Restoration and Conjuration, she has learned a few tricks of illusion to keep herself out of harm’s way.
    Alchemy: Since she had to learn how to make both healing potions and poisons, she had to quickly become talented in this skill. Her alchemy skill is one of her strongest, allowing her to mix poison with healing and curing potions.

Combat Style
    She stays strictly within the school of magic, usually starting a fight by summoning a creature to let it take the attention off of her. She will then usually stay back and heal her creature, pelt the attacker with minor Destruction spells, or more preferably mess with her opponent’s mind with Illusion spells.

History
    Liliana, as far as anyone knows, was raised with her father who was a profession assassin. He was the one who taught her the art of alchemy and murder, and he was a harsh taskmaster. It was because of the abuses he bestowed upon her that she quickly learned Restoration magic just so she could survive his brutal training. Although she never hated her father because the skills he taught her were useful, she did resent him for how he trained her.

Then, at the young age of 12, her father went out on a job and never came back. Somehow or another (can’t reveal too much right at the start), she found herself in a temple of Kynareth. There was were she learned how to perfect her healing arts, but her desire to shed blood had never truly left her.

Sample (Sorry if it isn't perfect. I'm kind of new at this.)
    Liliana rolled her eyes as she glanced around the temple, seeing even more people be brought in for healing. All of this was from this damned civil war, and although it was good for business, the amount of stupid people getting themselves slashed to pieces was starting to become an annoyance. The only good thing about this job right now was that, every so often, a very important solider would come limping in. A very important solider with a price on their head.

"Lili! This man needs help immedaitely!" Another one of the priestess shouted at her. Liliana bit her tongue, trying to keep her sarcastic nature in check for the time being. Trying to paint the picture of a perfect priestess, she quickly stood and walked over to the man, a fake but convincing smile plastered on her face. The man's side was covered in blood and it was clear that he would die soon without somebody's help.

"Calm, my child. Tell me your name while I try to fix this horrendous wound," she cooed softly, knowing that a sweet voice like hers would help the man relax. His squirming quickly stilled as she raised her hands, preparing to cast a spell.

"Verand, my lady," the man crooked, making Liliana stop for a second. That name was familiar. Somebody had put a price on his head, and although it had been awhile since she had looked at the poster, she was sure she remembered the instructions. Liliana subtly slid her hand into her robe pocket, grinning slyly when she felt the small flask of poison she always kept there.

"Don't you worry dear. Everything will be alright now."

Timelord_Daelin

I like the character card Shadows of the Storm! Maybe we should pitch out a few ideas for the plot until Alesanie comes back (if she does), you know, so we're just not doing anything. XD

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    Mayne you could start up a little rivalry. Have people RP as some of the marks?

Timelord_Daelin

Maybe. Sounds like a good idea. :)

Alysa Roesch

Master Theif
    Wouldn't it be a little mean to just kill someone off? Or would it be an ongoing rivalry?
    I was thinking of something kinda like in the game. Where we're trying to build up our reputation again.

Timelord_Daelin

I don't think that we should kill off eachothers characters in this, but maybe some random NPCs would be alright. We could always make up a character to kill off, though, if you want. Anywho, I don't think that Alesanie's coming back anytime soon, she hasn't posted in a while. Should we just start up the rp or wait for her to come back and accept a few more people?

Alysa Roesch

Master Theif
    Well she said she wanted four, so I think we have enough people. As for starting up I'm really want to! But It would be rude to not wait for her...I'm so torn!

I really want to start too. I'm excited about this. ^^' And it might be a lot of fun to have a character that's a constant enemy to the group that would be introduced later as we struggle to build our reputation.

Timelord_Daelin

Go ahead, post up your character card, Alesanie will decide when she comes back whether you're in or not.

Timelord_Daelin

Sure, go ahead and post up a character card. I'll start up a thread tomorrow maybe.