OOC Assassin Cult <Recruiting>

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Lifts-Her-Tail

Timelord_Daelin

High Queen of the Nerds! :3
    I don't think I'll be able to lead, but I still want to be a part of the rp. Like the plot and whatnot! :) Maybe we can sort of have two storylines the Falkreath Sanctuary guys and the Dawnstar.

Timelord_Daelin

High Queen of the Nerds! :3
    Yeah, I could be listener.

DanielMM

NAME: Syah Myn

RACE: Breton

CLASS: assassin

APPEARANCE: Myn is a young man with light brown hair, semi tanned with greenish eyes. He is a very small Breton, even for a Breton. However, he's very strong and agile.

PERSONALITY: Influenced by his father's dead, he is a very antisocial guy who spend the entire life closed in the family library reading books about mysticism and darkness. However, he knows how to handle a conversation - he can be very persuasive, using few words without revealing his own opinion about anything. Above all, he follows his intellect so, don't expect him to follow is instinct - he is very rational.

MARITAL STATUS: single

ARMOR/APPERAL: Lots of Jewelry, Thieves Guild Armor (beginning of the game), Nightingale armor (the rest of it)

WEAPONS: Ebony Dagger, Ebony Bow, Daedric Dagger, Daedric Bow

COMBAT: Myn uses stealth and planning as main weapon against his opponents. He dual-wields daggers on close range, and a bow in other situations. He is a morally positive assassin which means that he does not murder anyone who is a nice addition to society. However, when it is compiled to do so, he puts a Nightshade in the dead's inventory and NEVER TAKES ANY BELONGINGS from any human or elvish corpse.

DISLIKES: Astrid, Dark Brotherhood, Bandits, Beggars.

SKILLS: archery, sneak, one handed, light armor, speech, smithing, alchemy

SIGN: The Thief

BIRTHPLACE: Wayrest, High Rock

CURRENT RESIDENCE: Lakemanor View

BIO: He is a son of one of the richest and more influential Bretons in his hometown, Wayrest. His father, Syah Edward, was one of the most important political and philosophical theorists in the 4th era and it was an activist in favor to the cause of the Empire of Skyrim because the status quo in the Imperial Province should maintain the Balance of Power in Tamriel.
    Because of this, his father was killed when Myn was only 9 by a Dark Brotherhood Member. He was playing late at night and heard someone screaming from his fathers room. When he got there, the father was lying on the ground and a mysterious assassin was searching for some random notes. The assassin saw him and rapidly disappeared in the thin air. However, he forgot the contract that was on the ground. Myn grabbed it and realized that the Dark Brotherhood killed his father in cold blood because of some political reason.

After that, Myn became obsessed in finding more about this Dark World. He closed himself in library researching about the DB and Astrid developing a deep hate to both of them. At the age of 13, he started to study the art of assassination and stealth. At the age of 16, he continued his father's legacy by using his family vast resources to weaken the Stormkloacks and strengthen the Empire in Skyrim. At the age of 17, he became aware of the existence of the Nightingales and, as a master assassin, joined their cause.
    At the age of 19, he left home and started a 2 year trip in order to find Dark Brotherhood main operation center. His research pointed him to the mountains of northern Cyrodill. He went to Bruma to find out more about the DB. However, one night his house in Bruma was trespassed by some thief (or maybe one member of DB) and no money or belongings were left. He could not go back to High Rock but he knew that he had a friend in the military in camp near Skyrim border that could help him get some carriage to get back home.
    However, he was trapped in the middle of an ambush planned to catch Ulfric, and you know the rest.

After that episode, he loosed some faith in the Empire and decided to join the Thieves Guild in order to get some money to recover his wealth. However, after some time, he finds his way to reconcile with the empire and moves his main place to Solitude, where he can become an active member of the empire and protector of the emperor. He still is a member of the Thieves Guild because he discovered a secret guild within the secret guild, the Nightingales. He still uses his influence in the Guild in order to serve the Empire purposes and weaken the Stormkloak influence in the Rift and as means to keep in contact with other Nightingales.

Alysa Roesch

Master Theif
    I think the characters should come as a first come first serve bases, but that's just me. But, sense there are so many that have posted and then we haven't heard from in a while that might get confusing.

Akhkharus

I suppose I'll take lead then.

I'll confirm those who would be joining, those who are responding up on here are obviously in.

Here's the chain of command:

• Night Mother (me)
    ∟• Listener (Timelord_Daelin)​
    ∟• Speaker (me)​
    ∟• Keeper - Cicero (me)​
    ∟• Assassins:​
    Sid (you both ought to post your cards on here now so I can guarantee a spot for you two, else I'll let someone else join)​
    Shadows of the Storm (if you are still active and interested in this, I can guarantee a spot)​
    (no Executioner, since we are limited and the Brotherhood is in decline, Listener's gonna be acting head of the family)​

To the suggestion of having two storylines for the two chapters, unless we organize this very well, I doubt we be able to do both chapters at the same time seamlessly. I have been with two roleplays that had that kind of setup, the first one ended up dying as the other side of the story got little chance to write while the second one died out as the posts became incredibly confusing with the rate of which it is being written.

Let's round this up before I put up the OOC thread where we will be discussing this in its final form.

Fevershaking

The King of "NOPE!"
    I suppose I'll take lead then.

I'll confirm those who would be joining, those who are responding up on here are obviously in.

Here's the chain of command:

• Night Mother (me)
    ∟• Listener (Timelord_Daelin)​
    ∟• Speaker (me)​
    ∟• Keeper - Cicero (me)​
    ∟• Assassins:​
    @Lifts-Her-Tail​
    @Daryl Dixon​
    @Sid (you both ought to post your cards on here now so I can guarantee a spot for you two, else I'll let someone else join)​
    @Shadows of the Storm (if you are still active and interested in this, I can guarantee a spot)​
    (no Executioner, since we are limited and the Brotherhood is in decline, Listener's gonna be acting head of the family)​

To the suggestion of having two storylines for the two chapters, unless we organize this very well, I doubt we be able to do both chapters at the same time seamlessly. I have been with two roleplays that had that kind of setup, the first one ended up dying as the other side of the story got little chance to write while the second one died out as the posts became incredibly confusing with the rate of which it is being written.

Let's round this up before I put up the OOC thread where we will be discussing this in its final form.

Sounds Like fun :D

Akhkharus

This is my third time hosting an RP, the previous two died out (heck the first one didn't even start). I hope third time's the charm :D

Oh and Lifts-Her-Tail, this is Oval if you haven't noticed :D

Zihark2393

Truth Seeker
    Well if Sid or Shadows of the Storm don't respond, I'd be happy to take a spot

Zihark2393

Truth Seeker
    Oh sorry i was confused because you left me out of the list of people included, but yeah i will be the falkreath assassin

Akhkharus

Zihark, you know what, I think it will be better if you just forgo being with the Falkreath chapter and just go with the main group as I just don't see having one guy out of place to work seamlessly with the progression of the story.

Daryl, put on up your card first and perhaps a sample on how you write so I can see if you are in or not.

Lusty, hah :p, of course you're in, I already have a feel of how you write ;)

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Okay I will edit this post shortly with a character card, and check out "The fall of Glaurung" RP and see my first post. It's not the best but it was my first ever RP post so I'm pretty proud of it;)

There's also "Chains of Morality", I'll show my most recent post from Chains of Morality.

Akhkharus

Okay I will edit this post shortly with a character card, and check out "The fall of Glaurung" RP and see my first post. It's not the best but it was my first ever RP post so I'm pretty proud of it;)

There's also "Chains of Morality", I'll show my most recent post from Chains of Morality.

No need now, I just decided to look for your card.

Accepted.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Alright, I'll make two and edit this post showing them and you can tell me which one you prefer.

What position will the assassin be in?
    (Listener, speaker, ect)

I know none of these roles will be available and I don't want them, just examples.

-I'll assume you all know this by now, but here's a spoiler warning-

I recall Lucien Lachance mentioning silencers, the speakers own private assassins (You become his in the game). Could I be someone's silencer?

Here's a description: Outside of the Black Hand itself, the rank of Silencer is virtually unknown by other members. Each Speaker has his or her Silencer, a personal elite assassin employed to carry out the Speaker's personal 'business'. The Silencers represent the "talon/nail" of each finger of the Black Hand.