• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShadowHunter

I have a slight issue with Belethor's Shop. I read that if Belethor dies then Ysolda would take over his shop. I guess Belethor must've died somehow because Ysolda has taken over.

My issue is that when I go into the shop, Ysolda keeps telling me I need to leave. Is there any way to fix this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Quit trying to steal, you sneak thief!

JoeReese

I'm only guessing here, but it almost sounds like Ysolda's AI package may not be giving her "business hours" so to speak. Do you have creation kit?

JoeReese

This wikia page has a mention of the same problem. Someone here suggested going up to her and trying to talk to her, then turn around and head out the door as soon as she starts talking. Not sure what that will do, but it might be worth a shot.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:273966

If that doesn't work, you could try console commands to bring Belethor back.

Use ~ to open console, then type:

help belethor

and look for the unique ID number for him. When you find it, type

enable [ID number without brackets]

That command should make him reappear in the world, but he will likely still be dead. Close console with ~ again, go find him, most likely where vampire attacks happen, and point at him. Open console, and click on him. When his number appears under your crosshairs, type

resurrect 1

and close console. That should bring him back. Do a hard save first, though, in case it brings him back with glitches.