Best way to assassinate Grelod

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
I killed the bitch in the kitchen undetected, pushed the corpse into the cupboard with unrelenting force and shut the door. On the way out the children were asleep so i relived them of any gold or valuables on the way out.

"Stealing from poor orphans! how could you?". Well I'm just a horrible bastard I guess. That's how I roll.

Even though I wasn't a full professional Assassin yet, I did close the door to her bed room so the kids wouldn't see. while she was still awake and standing I went behind her and got a epic slow motion kill of my sword turning her into a pruned shish-kebab!
the kids were so happy, several saying they wanted to be an Assassin when they grew up and even a few wanting my autograph. Got some good polaroid pictures of me and the kids celebrating around her dead body. Eat your veggies, stay in school and keep the edge sharp. Love - the Assassin.