• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Who likes Action RPG's and or me giving them free things??

Alright guys, recently I found out about this pretty sweet looking, free-to-play PC Action RPG called "Path of Exile." (Path of Exile - A Free Online Action RPG BLAM!) It is currently in the Closed Beta phase and they are randomly giving out Beta Keys to people who have signed up. They also have the option that you can get some beta keys if you donate money to the game's cause. So, I did and I recieved 3 beta keys. Right now I'm thinking I probably only need one, maybe two if one of my brothers wants to try it or something. But I thought I would give out my excess beta key(s) here on the Skyrim Forums because I love you guys.

So, if you want one, all you have to do is let me know here, or send me a message or something and I will put your name in the drawing. After a while I will put all the names I recieve in a hat (or other to-be-determined container type object) and I will pull one or two out. Then I will let the winner(s) know what the Beta Key number is and then you will be free to play the game!

Check the game out at it's website: Path of Exile - A Free Online Action RPG
If you like games like Diablo or Torchlight, you may be VERY interested in this game! So check it out, and only let me know you want a beta key if you are serious about playing it! :D

A few disclaimers:
  • If you are a winner, I will ask that you reply to my message about it within five (5) days. If you fail to reply and/or active the beta key after five (5) days, I will be giving the key to someone else.
  • I am in no way responsible for your computer being unable to run the game or any errors that you may encounter. That is what the game's support team is for. :p
  • This game does not support Mac. Currently it is PC only. You might be able to play it with the "Boot Camp" thingy, but I don't understand technology.
  • I'm doing this completely randomly, so everyone has an equal chance. No whining aloud.
  • Whether I will be giving out one (1) or two (2) beta keys is to-be-determined. I will post here when I know for sure.
  • This game, I'm pretty sure, will earn itself an "M" for Mature rating. It is pretty gory, gruesome and dark. So, if you are sensitive to that kind of imagery, please reconsider putting your name here.
  • This is all in good fun, so good luck! Please play responsibly!

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
I'll try for one. :p
Why not eh? :D

I'll try for one. :p
Why not eh? :D
Hehe that's the spirit! I'm really looking forward to playing this game actually. It seems really unique. The dark, morbid tone of the game is very interesting. :D

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
Hehe that's the spirit! I'm really looking forward to playing this game actually. It seems really unique. The dark, morbid tone of the game is very interesting. :D
I've never heard of it. Sounds fun though. I think I'll go check it out now then Imo jump into putting this weeks song up. :D

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
:eek:THAT LOOKS FUN! and strangely familar. I havent played online games in a looooong time. but I remeber how fun they were. I wonder of this laptop will run it. :p

I just got to play it this morning. It is pretty sweet. I got destroyed by some flame witch on a beach right before I had to leave for work. I'll say a few things for people who are interested:
  • There is currently very little voice acting, but they are planning on voicing almost everything by release. I don't mind reading though, so it doesn't bother me.
  • It runs very smoothly right now, even on my VERY low end laptop. I was getting a little bit of lag in a town area, but thats expected.
  • The skill system is HUGE. It seems almost unlimitted at this point.
  • The tone and setting of the game are very nice. You are basically an exiled prisoner sent off to a continent that has pretty much seen its own apocalypse. The whole place is dark, dreery and hopeless. It's also rampant with zombies and other fun, evil things.
I can't wait to play more! :D

I also just found out that by participating in the beta, I may be given extra beta keys to give to my freinds. So, if that happens, I will just pull some more random names! :D

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
YAY FOR RANDOM NAMES! :p
Now i really hope i win. But hey if not I'll just get it when it comes out. its on my list thats getting pretty long
Starhawk
Far Cry 3
Xenoblade
Skyrim(PC)
Fallout 3
And now Path of exile
Now if I can just get track over with and start working :p

If possible Id love to try it out, I know im new here, but still id be super happy to be in the drawing
Hey of course! You are in! :D I'm not sure when I will actually do the drawing, probably saturday or sunday, we will see. And now I'm sure that there are two up for grabs, so there will be two winners. I'm kinda hoping that whoever wins will be willing to play the game some with me ;)

gant

Awesome!

Well I just purchased a brandnew gaming laptop, and im pretty much new into the PC gaming, I used to be on the consoles, so I definitely need a buddy for diablo and other games man, as I have barely anyone I know that uses PC.

Oh, by the way, if you guys are interested, you can create an account on the Path of Exile website: Path of Exile - A Free Online Action RPG and you might just be awarded a beta key randomly by them. (If you post on their forums, you increase your chances of getting one by 10x) Just a thought in case you dont win ;)

Sweet I'll make sure i join. lol if by saturday and me and nt are the only ones to post does that mean we win automatically? :p just a thought
It would mean that. But you don't know if maybe somebody sent me a PM :p

Ok, guys. I gave it 6 days. And, you two were the only ones to post. So, our winners are Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky and gant :D I will PM you both with your beta keys.

Ahem, remember that if you don't register the beta key in 5 days, I will probably just pass it out to some homeless person on the PoE forums. :D

Just a warning. I'm extremely addicted to this game!