Spoiler Biggest douche in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

feliciano182

It's an epic battle between Ondolemar and Ulfric.

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
You have completed all her quests, the thieves guild and her family quests, and the biggest obstacle yet, is trying to kill her.

Oh and the dark elf in riften "who are you to judge me" when You say nothing to her but pass her.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
I agree on maven, I reckon she was abused as a child.

Why is it that bethesda makes most NPC's depressing

i think ure on to something she must have been abused. wait wheres her parents she probably had them dealt with for not giving her extra sweetrolls as a child lol.

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
Also reasons why I say most people in skyrim are douche, because you are moving towards your destination, you pass someone and they say something rude. Seriously, Hello have I disturbed your daily walk.

jRi0T68

I've been looking for Nazeem in White Run, but can't find him any more. I think a vampire got him. That's bittersweet. I'm glad the douche is gone, but I wanted to kill him.

jRi0T68

Boots for my follower. Mine are too good for him.

Now, if I could soul trap NVL, I'd enchant him into the litterbox scoop we use for my cats.

TheLonelyWolve

My precious

Now, if I could soul trap NVL, I'd enchant him into the litterbox scoop we use for my cats.

Theres nothing worse than hot, sweaty smelly boots from travelling all over skyrim (sadly you cant enchant underwear)

Xiinzii

I have to say the most douchy player must be our own character as look at how picky we are with our gears, spells, shouts and weapons xD

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Besides Ancano?

I can't stand most most of the Thieves' Guild. They'd all fall to Rahere before even drawing their weapons.

Grogmar Ghrobash

'Tis better to be alone, then of bad company.

You're giving more attention to Nordic then without him even having to try for it, it's another to despise someone and it's another to obsess over them. If you don't like him don't talk about him, if he was truly nothing worth your time you wouldn't even give him the pleasure of his name being mentioned or acknowledging him at all.

I've defended Nordic before, and have seen how unstable he was after, but talking about someone when they aren't here to defend themselves is pretty shallow.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Hmmm.........this individual's name starts with an "N", has 6 letters, and ends with an "M".

N----M
Hangman-6.png

Hint: He lives in Whiterun and acts like a grandiose little prick to everyone there.

jRi0T68

You're giving more attention to Nordic then without him even having to try for it, it's another to despise someone and it's another to obsess over them. If you don't like him don't talk about him, if he was truly nothing worth your time you wouldn't even give him the pleasure of his name being mentioned or acknowledging him at all.

I've defended Nordic before, and have seen how unstable he was after, but talking about someone when they aren't here to defend themselves is pretty shallow.

And your rant doesn't? It was largely tongue-in-cheek. If you don't like my posts, please either report them or message me.

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
My choice is tied between either Nazeem of Whiterun or Maul of Riften.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Biggest douche in Skyrim?

Alduin. Obviously.

Wildroses

I'd have to say Sven and Faendal. Both are perfectly able to come up with this plan of cutting out a rival in love by forging a spiteful letter. And if the object of their desire marries someone else, both are capable of starting a campaign of stalking so wildly successful they manage to move in with her and her spouse, where they remain indefinitely. That's pretty serious douchery there.

Also Meridia, whom I am yet to forgive for dropping me from a great height and killing me three times before I had to google a bugfix and activate god mode just to complete her stupid quest. Next Elder Scrolls game, you're finding someone else to be the instrument of your cleansing light, Meridia. :mad:

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Belethor's voice. Everytime I hear, "Do come back," I want to stick my dagger in his throat and sever his vocal cords. ;)

Anyway, I agree that the Thieves Guild is very douchey. Oh, I'm lazy or foolish for not taking a job? I haven't seen any of you outside of the bloody Ragged Flagon since I've joined your goddamn guild, so piss off and do your own legwork.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether