• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
This is my first TES experience so bear with me....

Black soul gems can contain human souls, right? Where can i find these things? I've been smithing and enchanting items for $$ and leveling but can't seem to keep a good inventory of soul gems in general for this, and have only found one black soul gem. I just made a set of ebony armor and a sword and bow and want to enchant them for personal use, but i want a good enchantment. Thanks.

skooma is good

this is why we need a dupe glitch... i duped tons of them on oblivion..... skyrim sucks without a dupe glitch i want to dupe soul gems and potions...

brandon

you can find or buy plenty of black soul gems. witches and hagravens always have the bigger soulgems other then the chest around the main boss of a dungeon. and if you have a weapon that can soul trap then the grand soul gem is just as good for enchanitng armor with as black. the only difference ive seen between the two are when it comes to weapons. the black soul gem filled with a grand soul will ge me like 50 or so more uses then the grand. but since you can refill weapons your self save the black one for when you enchant the weapons with an enchantment that you just cant live without. then refill it with the lower soul gems.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts