Xbox 360 Can you get rid of Elder Scrolls?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I have not completed the Main Questline and have never tried getting rid of them, but they take up SIXTY pounds in my inventory (because I still have the Blood and Sun Scrolls from Dawnguard) and I would love to fill up those 60 pounds with loot instead. Is there any way for me to store them or give them to someone...? Would love to get rid of them.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Yup...go to the College of Winterhold, run up to the library and speak with the Orc there whose name I cant remember at the moment. He'll buy them off of you. :)

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I already beat Dawnguard :D I don't need the Blood or Sun ones anymore, I do need to keep the Dragon one however. I think.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Well if they're eating up 60 lbs in her inventory, she's already played Dawnguard....

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
ok.

I actually think I'm glitched with that then. I sold it back before Dawnguard, then bought it back from him playing Dawnguard, and now he won't buy it back.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Oh crap. Way to not pay attention before posting. I just tried myself, and he won't take my scrolls back either.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
New game plan: go find Dexion Evicus the Moth Priest you rescued. He'll take them...he'll expect them for free and whine about the price, but he'll take them. Oy. I'm gonna go retreat to my corner and remove my foot from my mouth.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts