• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Verac

i cant find my soulgem/soul in this blasted place. i did everything even got the quest, but no marker and the map is useless.....

Angel Medina

Skaterator
i didnt bother looking for it and when i left soulcairn i was back to normal....soo idk if looking for the soulgem is required but i think you are not weakened when ur in the soulcairn if you got the soul gem...

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I got mine back, had to open misc quests and locate my soul.

Verac

I found it fineally in some maze.....my quest locator is busted for dawnguard this isnt the first quest to not tell me where to go or the right way. Good example is the starter quest it says its at stendarrs beacon when its quite far from. also im seeing hella glitchs...such as soul tear doing absolutely nothing..

Angel Medina

Skaterator
I found it fineally in some maze.....my quest locator is busted for dawnguard this isnt the first quest to not tell me where to go or the right way. Good example is the starter quest it says its at stendarrs beacon when its quite far from. also im seeing hella glitchs...such as soul tear doing absolutely nothing..

sounds like you need to re-download the dlc....or its just the dlc itself that its new and we were expecting bugs already