Spoiler Dark Brotherhood Contracts.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jarrad

Forgive me if there is/was already a thread on this.

Ive been replaying the Brotherhood questline and I was curious, who do you think takes out the contracts on some of the people, I mean Betild is kinda easy to see it was her ex-husband but the rest of the marks, I am not sure.

Wildroses

I dimly remember threads, but they were from several months ago. Most people were of the opinion there were a hell of a lot of people who would want a secret vampire (Hern) or a pirate (Safir) dead. I tried to scare Safir by saying I was from the Dark Brotherhood, but she finished my sentence for me in this incredibly unfrightened, matter of fact tone of voice, and added in the same tone: "I'm a pirate, sweetie. You think you're the first assassin who has been sent after me?"

As for Anoriath, I think it was Olfina Grey-Mane. I heard a conversation once where Olfina asked him for some sausages because she wanted to cook a special breakfast for a friend. Anoriath asked if that friend was Jon Battle-Born as he'd seen them talking quite closely. I can't remember her exact words, but Olfina freaked out and told him he'd better keep his mouth shut or something dangerous would happen.

Jarrad

Thats really interesting regarding Olfina, ive never heard that before, makes a tonne of sense.
Safir I understand pirates arent good for anyone, Hern i'm not sure, but that's got more to do with the fact that prior to the quest he isnt there, I dont know how people would know that he is a vampire and still buy lumber from there.

Thanks for telling me there already was a thread on this. To the search button.

Jarrad

Maybe, but Isran doesnt seem like the kinda guy to perform the Black Sacrament, still possible though even without Dawnguard installed.