• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Google

Note: This is my first Skyrim fanfic. All tips and tricks that any of you could tell me would be very helpful. I will try and update as much as I can.

Silver-Blood. A famous family name that was feared in Markarth. They owned the local silver mine, which has also served as a prison to anyone that the family wanted out of the way. The mine’s most popular prisoner was the leader of the forsworn, who was thrown into the mine after they had lost the city to Ulfric’s forces. Unknown to most, the Silver-Blood’s mad a deal with the forsworn leader to take out individuals that were better off dead than alive. The deal with the forsworn lasted for years, until the leader died in a prison break attempt. The people had started to doubt the Silver-Blood’s power as their influence over the city faded. They became so desperate to regain a foothold on the city that they came into contact with a mad khajiit named Scarecrow. Scarecrow had been selling a special kind of skooma that was known to put unwanted individuals out of the picture. The Silver-Blood’s had recently bought a shipment from him near the stables, thinking that they could use it to get back the respect and fear of the people of Markarth. The Dark Knight, a silent protector of the Skyrim, had recently received reports of men gone mad in Markarth. The insanity went from people jumping of cliffs, to killing everyone in the room with them, to their heart giving out after nerves breakdowns. The insanity lasted for a week before he uncovered a letter that told of another meeting at the stables, and by the writing of the note, the meeting my just turn into a bloodbath.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dark Knight dropped one of the recent criminal reports as Aicantar walked up to him, holding out his utility belt.

Aicantar: “I have felled it up with your normal gear, but I put a few boomerangs in just in case one or two of them try and make a run for it. Oh, and I added a curing potion in the belt’s inventory that should help youin case you get hit with any of the skooma stuff.”

The Knight got up from his chair and grabbed the belt.

Aicantar: “You know that the meeting is happening today, right?”

The knight finished putting the belt on ashe noticed Aicantar was starting to giving him a worried look.

Aicantar: “You know you don’t have to do this. That meeting is going to be pretty bad.”

The knight walked past him and onto the Excavation Site’s balcony.

Dark Knight: “It’ll be fine. It’s nothing I haven’t been through before.”

Aicantar tried to talk some sense into him, that this was not a normal criminal meeting, but the knight had jumped down off the balcony before he could say a word.Sighting, he walked off to continue his normal duties.

Aicantar: “Way does he never listen to me?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The stables burned as the sound of an engulfing fire grow louder. He could not see what was happening, nor could he scream out for help, as a bag was forced over his head to prevent him from doing anything. He could hardly move, as he felt himself being tied up to a chair as embers scorched his suit. He panicked, trying to breathe as he desperately tried to escape the rope that bounded him to the chair. He heard the sound of laughter at his useless struggle, followed by the sound of footsteps moving in the opposite direction. His struggle for freedom increased as the sound of the fire grew louder and louder. The embers burnt through his suit and had scorched his skin, causing him to scream silently in pain. Just as he had though himself dead, the sound of footsteps moving to him grew. He was almost overjoyed. Someone was going to save him from this humiliating situation. All he could think about now was what he was going to do to that crazy khajiit when he got his hand on him. The footsteps stopped in front of him as he felt a hand pull off the bag that had covered his head. He could hardly see who he was, as the light of the fire shined into his eyes.

Silver-Blood Minion: “Thank the Divines! Quick, get me out of these ropes before…”

He stopped himself sort as he realized who he was talking to.

Scarecrow: “Why would I go and do something like that, hmm?”

The khjaiit’smask grew close to his face, and to his horror, was set ablaze by a spark from the fire. He started to scream as it hovered over him.

Scarecrow: “So you’re just one of those Silver-Blood minion’s? How disappointing. I thought they would at least send out some tougher thugs.”

The fire masked khajiit put raised a foot to his chest.

Silver-Blood Minion: “What are you doing? Don’t kill me!”

The khajiit laughed as fire erupted from his mouth.

Scarecrow: “Don’t kill you?” He laughed again, but harder than before. He stopped abruntly as he looked him in the eyes.

Scarecrow: “I think the real question is, why shouldn’t I kill you?”

He suddenly felt the khajiit’s foot push him forward, sending his chair into the flames. The fire engulfed him, causing him to scream in intense agony as the embers burnt off his flesh. The sound of terror and pain was as loud as the roar of a dragon, but no one was anywhere near him to hear him scream.

The Dark Knight descended onto the stables, only to find its burnt remains.

Dark Knight: “The meeting must have started earlier then the letter let on. I should still be able to find a clue to how this had happened.” He silently as he approached the burnt stables, but stayed in the shadows as a group of guards were stationed near the front.

Random Guard 1: “What do you think happened?”

Random Guard 2: “I don’t know. I just got here a few minutes ago.”

Random Guard 3: “Well from what I’ve heard, some kind of meeting happened here. Thing got bad fast, and before you now it, the whole place gets burnt to hell.”

Random Guard 2: “Well, that would explain all the dead bodies.”

Random Guard 1: “I thought I saw a carriage leaving here not an hour after the fire had started. I think some khajiit was in it.”

Random Guard 2: “A khajiit? What the hell is a khajiit doing in Markarth?”

Random Guard 3: “No idea, but I’m just glad I wasn’t here when all of this happened. So what are we going to tell everyone?”

Random Guard 1: “Just say a fire started and burnt down the stables.”

A new guard walked up to the group.

Random Guard 4: “Hey, the sun’s coming up soon. You guys need to get back to your posts.”

Random Guard 3: “It’s not like we were doing anything anyway. Ok people, let’s get a move on.”

As the guards slowly left the stables, the knight moved into the burnt remains.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
Maybe a little more detail to spelling, but otherwise it seems alright.

I think the paragraph distribution could be better. Some are very short and others a tad long. Otherwise, nice!