Dawnguard release date speculation

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Verac

Ive yet again done some heavy digging and heard whispers and rumors of june 31st. now the fact they have a BETA coming out very soon. makes this more believable. what are your thoughts?

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
Sounds plausable, I suppose. I figured it would be released sometime in July maybe. I hope that the June 31st release date is true. Can you provide links?

Verac

No links sorry, just rumors and speculation. either june or july. they cant hold it back much further, this DLC has been in the works for months

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
You have a point. I guess we might find out at E3. Hopefully. I'm not sure if I can wait much longer!

Verac

You have a point. I guess we might find out at E3. Hopefully. I'm not sure if I can wait much longer!
i dont think we will get a release date. just gameplay footage and the notorious "coming soon" or "it will come when its done"

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
^^^ HAHAHAHAHA

regardless i figured they would release the date at E3 or just release it?? idk they never made a big deal when they release dlc for oblivion did they?? i cant remember i was like 14

Verac

Do you know of any ways to offend him? I may do it, just to see the consequences.
please dont Listen to him/her just a troll that gets no retribution. and only trolls people cause he/she thinks its funny and it will earn them brony points with the community. there is a term, dont feed the trolls, its why i ignore him/her

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
please dont Listen to him/her just a troll that gets no retribution. and only trolls people cause he/she thinks its funny and it will earn them brony points with the community. there is a term, dont feed the trolls, its why i ignore him/her
Indeed. I have seen trollish things from said member. I suppose I will keep up my oblivious act as seen above.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
It doesn't take much to troll someone who think the DLC release date is a day that doesn't even exist.

Verac

Indeed. I have seen trollish things from said member. I suppose I will keep up my oblivious act as seen above.
It amazes me he/she hasnt been banned/warned from the forum. i have been warned alot in the past for some temper issues. but this guy/girl goes around pissing people off on purpose for sick enjoyment as well as trying to be "Cool" not much justice on this forum. but i still enjoy it.