• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

i didnt know falmer were from snowelves, i mean -mer so yeah, i thought they were a deevovled or even evovled(aform from being under ground) race of elf, or even a -mer of there own like the orcs are orsimer, cause i thpought at least, werent the reikling of solthiem snow elves?

all in all i love your story so far, u have me in rapture, plz do continue

i would also love to see this character in an RP, if youd be wiling to RP with me here, and maybe start one together would be sweet, but its cool if you dont want to, just an idea

looking forward to more

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
i didnt know falmer were from snowelves, i mean -mer so yeah, i thought they were a deevovled or even evovled(aform from being under ground) race of elf, or even a -mer of there own like the orcs are orsimer, cause i thpought at least, werent the reikling of solthiem snow elves?

all in all i love your story so far, u have me in rapture, plz do continue

i would also love to see this character in an RP, if youd be wiling to RP with me here, and maybe start one together would be sweet, but its cool if you dont want to, just an idea

looking forward to more

yea the Falmer are snow elves that were corrupted by the Dwemer. The Dwemer forced them to eat poisoned mushrooms (or something) and they turned into monsters.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts