• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
if i never bring the dragonstone to the jarl of whiteruns wizard and fight tht dragon thereafter, can i roam skyrim and complete missions without ever encountering one?

what is skill bonus w restful sleep?(ive heard it talk about in lycan, pros cons discus)

what does the game mean their is three words to a shout- do i have to find them sepeate in random locations like every word, regardless of shout, and then spend a soul on each one , even if i have one word of a specific souht- or is their a way for me to link the words i know into a three word shout

Tactikul

Hardcore Button Masher
I haven't tried this but I imagine that you would still encounter the random dragons. The only thing you would halt is the progression of the main storyline. Remember that the story involves the dragons coming back, and you've already seen one of them. So one can only assume that the other dragons have resurrected and are roaming Skyrim.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Dragons never freaking end.

*SPOILER*

Once you complete the main quest, they're still there pestering you.

*/SPOILER*

Grey Fox

When you return the Dragonstone to the Jarl's court wizard you begin the age of dragons. You will randomly encounter them throughout the world forever after, especially at map locations that feature a dragon's head.
I believe the well rested perk? allows all skills to increase 10% faster for a period of 8 hours.(could be mistaken on this)
All shouts require three words to achieve FULL power. You only get ONE word per wall with only one exception that I'm aware of where you receive all three words for one particular shout from the same wall. EACH word for a shout needs a dragon soul to unlock; therefore if you have a three word shout, it would require three dragon souls to unlock the FULL shout. You can still use a shout that you only know a single word for, it's just not full power.
Hope this helps...:D

Grey Fox

Forgot, you can postpone the main quest indefinately if you wish. Just hold onto the stone, or better yet don't do Bleak Falls Barrow until you're ready for the main q.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
if i never bring the dragonstone to the jarl of whiteruns wizard and fight tht dragon thereafter, can i roam skyrim and complete missions without ever encountering one?
Yes. You will also wont be able to use a Shout because you need to slay dragons to capture their souls and with few exceptions (all occuring after you return the the Dragonstone to Farengar) you cannot activate any of your Shouts.
what is skill bonus w restful sleep?(ive heard it talk about in lycan, pros cons discus)
Sleeping normally gives you a skill speed increase bonus. Sleeping in an available bed gives you the Rested bonus which is 5%, sleeping in a bed you own gives you the Well Rested bonus which is 10%, and sleeping in a bed you own next to your spouse gives you the Lover's Comfort bonus which is 15%. The bonus lasts 8 ingame hours. As a werewolf your sleep is always restless so you cannot get any rested bonus.
what does the game mean their is three words to a shout- do i have to find them sepeate in random locations like every word, regardless of shout, and then spend a soul on each one , even if i have one word of a specific souht- or is their a way for me to link the words i know into a three word shout
Each shout has three words and grows more powerful with each word you learn but you can use a shout as soon as one word is learned and you spend a dragon soul on it. Each word requires a dragon soul to activate. Most words are in separate locations but there are some exceptions.

. You only get ONE word per wall with only one exception that I'm aware of where you receive all three words for one particular shout from the same wall.

i found one with that, all three words at once, it was "protected' by a undead lych like creature called Krois, i was only level 10 or 11 it took a half hour too kill the son of a b****, all my potions( heath and mana restore, magic resists, poisns-which didnt work) it was my best fight ever! epic battling on my nubian part.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts