drinking mead,brawls,eating food.......

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
okay I have drunk that much mead that i wanna get into another punch on,yes punch ons are great I love punch ons.......

if you love punch ons and drinking mead and eating food and being a guts ache,please tell us hear on this post.

what kind of mead do you drink???and what kind of stuff do you eat.

and while on a feasty stomach do you also like to get into a punch on with someone or anyone??

I am starting to like this game alot,seriously because eating food is amazing and getting drunk on mead.

I once played a character as an alcoholic, but because he spend all his money on booze and sold all his weapons , he never got out of Riverwood. On reflection, not one of my better ideas.

I roleplay my characters to like specific types of mead. For example, my dark elf, unlike many of his kind, prefers Honningbrew.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
Any mead with alcohol in it is good. However I made the mistake of offering Black-Briar mead to some revelers. Apparently Honningbrew is better. Maybe that's why Maven has to resort to illegal activities

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
Drinks!? I party hard with red water Skooma and sleeping tree sap...

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
Now I want to play as an alcoholic....The possibilities are endless O_O

Orange_

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Watch the magic!
Haha, Bannered Mare in Whiterun is great for this.
You can escape certain death in Helgen, get to the inn where you can use your new coin you found while escaping Helgen for food and drink. Get drunk, get in 2 fights (the perv bard and the lady merc), recruit the lady merc and she'll follow you to the double bed when you go to bed.
So let's see: Near death experiences, first from execution second from a dragon attack of all things; food, mead, drunken brawls, and the woman you beat up earlier will follow you upstairs at the end of the night and you can tell her you think it's best to go separate ways in the morning, lol. Not a bad way to end the day after almost being beheaded.:Dovahkiin:

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
after you completed a very hard quest,its always best to chill out in a pub....like sit around and do nothing but drink a huge bottle of juniper berry mead and get drunk.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
after you completed a very hard quest,its always best to chill out in a pub....like sit around and do nothing but drink a huge bottle of juniper berry mead and get drunk.

Work hard, Fight hard and Drink hard like a true Nord!

Panda Rawrlord

Herald of Panda-Monium
I always make sure my character drinks a few bottles of mead before storming into a bandit camp.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
....my guy doesn't like alcohol. And he actually likes milk. :D
But if anyone wants to fight him about it, they'll have to remember that he took out Alduin.

I wish there were more brawls in Skyrim, though my favorite was in Cidhna Mine when my (completely unarmored) Imperial managed to punch out an orc.

Gore gro-Gijakudob

"I probably took more than anybody could survive. ... I was bangin' seven-gram Moonsugar rocks and finishing them because that's how I roll, because I have one speed, one gear. I survived because I'm me. I'm different. I have a different constitution, I have a different brain, I have a different heart. I got dragon blood, man. Dying's for fools, dying's for amateurs." - Seitheach (Breton warrior, party animal and bard in the long running "Two and a Half Giants")

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
My thief charecter has an apple pie obsession, he steals and buys as much apple pie as he can (and he often eats it with a bit of moonsugar ;))

If you drink mead in skyrim you should listen to this song, it is epic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL4vR3PB2oY

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
"I probably took more than anybody could survive. ... I was bangin' seven-gram Moonsugar rocks and finishing them because that's how I roll, because I have one speed, one gear. I survived because I'm me. I'm different. I have a different constitution, I have a different brain, I have a different heart. I got dragon blood, man. Dying's for fools, dying's for amateurs." - Seitheach (Breton warrior, party animal and bard in the long running "Two and a Half Giants")
I see what u did there!

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
Why can't the bards in skyrim be that good? THAT SONG WAS EPIC!

Anyway, I don't always drink mead, but when I do, I prefer Honningbrew. Keep adventuring my friends.

lol, I told you so :)

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
@^: On my Khajiit character I did. I couldn't resist.
I also like whatever Sanguine put in those mugs during the drinking contest. Strong stuff.