• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    "Good question Koletis," Thorin replied to the Draugr. "Your opponents will be denizens of Oblivion, Demons and Daedra if you will. Aside from this, the Champions of Akavir have arrogantly decided to align themselves with Molag Bal, deceiving themselves into believing that any victory they help achieve will be rewarded by the Demon..." he warned, a scowl spreading across his face. "Besides this, a lone warrior from Atmora will fight along side you as well, one of the last great Nedic Champions on Nirn." Thorin looked at each Champion, examining their expressions. "These fighters will be nothing like you have ever combated, Dremora Knights, Xivilai, Winged Twilights, and Aurorans, among many others..all highly capable of ending your lives with the utmost ferocity."

"There is something I must let you all know..." Thorin announced grimly, looking at the ground for a moment before facing the group once again. "Should you die in Oblivion, your soul will become prisoner of Molag Bal's realm. Only victory for Nirn in this tournament will grant the deceased freedom to rest in their respective afterlives."

Navare

Savage Spirit
    "Let me get this straight then" Ah-Malz suddenly chimed in, "We, the people standing before you are going to Oblivion, to fight all kinds of monstrosities, for the sake of saving Nirn? And unless we can pull off this next to impossible task, we're all doomed to reside in Molag Bal's realm for eternity?"

There was an eerie silence around the group as Ah-Malz paused, his mind whirring as he suddenly decided now was his chance to change his life. Now was his chance to turn his life around, and make something of it. After all, it's what Alyssa would have wanted. For him to move on, be happy and be a hero when needed. This was when the addiction, and the depression ended.

"Then you sure as Oblivion can count me in" He smirked, dropping his hood and revealing his face to the people around him, before he placed his hand in the centre of the table. "It will be an honour to fight alongside all you great warriors, and to save Nirn at your sides" He added, his head turning as he gave each and every person around the table a respective nod.

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
    "Your opponents will be denizens of Oblivion, Demons and Daedra if you will. Aside from this, the Champions of Akavir have arrogantly decided to align themselves with Molag Bal, deceiving themselves into believing that any victory they help achieve will be rewarded by the Demon..." he warned, a scowl spreading across his face. "Besides this, a lone warrior from Atmora will fight along side you as well, one of the last great Nedic Champions on Nirn." Thorin looked at each Champion, examining their expressions. "These fighters will be nothing like you have ever combated, Dremora Knights, Xivilai, Winged Twilights, and Aurorans, among many others..all highly capable of ending your lives with the utmost ferocity." The Breton man by the name of Ah-Malz chimed in. "Let me get this straight then" Ah-Malz suddenly chimed in, "We, the people standing before you are going to Oblivion, to fight all kinds of monstrosities, for the sake of saving Nirn? And unless we can pull off this next to impossible task, we're all doomed to reside in Molag Bal's realm for eternity? Then you sure as Oblivion can count me in" He then put his hand in the center of the table "So if we lose, we get trapped in Oblivion? On top of that we are facing the ever welcoming 'denizens' of that plane as well? I almost forgot that if we don't win we could lose Nirn." Her words and voice echoed throughout the room, giving a dramatic effect. "Sounds rough. I like it rough." She gave a slight smirk, then swept her hair back. "I'm looking forward to getting down, dirty, and bloody. Oh and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and fight with you." She gave another sly smile, then leaned back and adopted a more serious look.'When they are dying on their soil, blood soaking in the ground and dripping off my arrow, they will know my name, Red Arrow.' After she was done, she spun the septim she was playing with in her hand on the table until the coin stopped.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Jaoan's interest was peaked, he was at first hesitant to accept this.
    He heard the mention of spending his afterlife in Molag Bal's realm if he perished, and he knew he would spend it there if he perished in Mundus or Coldharbour. Maybe this was a chance to change it? he could get the layout of the realm but he guess it would be within the allowed area.
    He listened to the group, spilling their thoughts, the Breton was hyped with excitement. Another peaked his interest, a girl. It did seem that everybody would gladly jump for the chance of glory.

Jaoan turned to face Thorin, "It might be a harsh journey, I'm sure we can pull it off though. Are you sure we going after Aurorans though, I haven't seen one of them for centuries at least. When do we leave?" He said, slightly smirking at the idea of visiting ColdHarbour before his time and he didn't plan to stay there after his time.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Thorin smiled, "It is not fate that you were chosen as Nirn's saviors, that much I will not question. Your bravery to fight not only for yourselves but for all that cannot is commendable," he said with a bow. "Do not be deceived Jaoan, not all of Meridia's servants are pure of heart, and can be corrupted by the promises of power, as any being can. Feel no pity in the slaying of these Daedra, they have etched their fates in stone upon dealing with Molag Bal..." A cold wind whipped across the air, blowing Thorin's Mohawk in wild directions. "The portal to ColdHarbour can be found in the Icy wastelands of Atmora, where we will meet with Beorn, Atmora's lone Champion. I will transport us there, but take this last night to enjoy Earthly pleasures, I will take each of you to a destination of choice, and when the time comes that we must leave, I will find you with haste," he granted with a smirk. Ra'Guda purred, "This one wishes to spend his last night on Nirn at The Two Moons Tavern for a night of debauchery." Thorin nodded, "May your night be blessed with the strongest drink and the finest women, Champion of Elsweyr," and in an instant, the Khajiit was gone. Celadriel spoke next,"I would like to meditate in the Mountains of Cloudrest and witness the sunrise over the horizon of my homeland," she requested proudly. "And so it will be done, the Sun shine brightest on your witnessing, m'lady," Thorin smiled, closing his eyes as the Altmer vanished. "And who else would request a place of me?"

blue 468

Lairah hesitated before placing her hand on the table, she had never been fund of magic and didn't really trust the strange man but then thought to herself why she came in the first place. Steeling her nerves she did as was told and held back a shriek as they were transported to a unknown realm. Thorin told them what they were up against and asked for questions, the first to answer was the Draugr then the rest chimed in. Lairah was never one for questioning things she couldn't explain, a habit gained through her years in the legion so she merely listened.

"It is not fate that you were chosen as Nirn's saviors, that much I will not question. Your bravery to fight not only for yourselves but for all that cannot is commendable," "Do not be deceived Jaoan, not all of Meridia's servants are pure of heart, and can be corrupted by the promises of power, as any being can. Feel no pity in the slaying of these Daedra, they have etched their fates in stone upon dealing with Molag Bal..." "The portal to ColdHarbour can be found in the Icy wastelands of Atmora, where we will meet with Beorn, Atmora's lone Champion. I will transport us there, but take this last night to enjoy Earthly pleasures, I will take each of you to a destination of choice, and when the time comes that we must leave, I will find you with haste,"

Lairah thought for a moment, somewhere where she wanted to be, perhaps for the last time of her life. She smirked as the Khajiit wished to spend his time drinking while the Altmer wanted to go to her homeland to meditate then berating her self, who ws she to say what was right. Deciding she spokei n a loud firm voice she came accustomed to using trying to command a group of bandits "Thorin, I would like to go back to Hammerfell, There's this small town in the middle of the Alik'r desert where my men wait for me. I must speak to them one last time." She fingered the hilt of her sword slightly embarrassed thinking of the real reason she wished to go there.... her second in command, Waylas.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    "And so in the Great Desert will your final council be held Lairah, Guardian of Hammerfell," he replied with a bow. "May your foes tremble at your presence," a flash of light sparked in his eyes, and the Redguard woman was dissolved from the blank area that they were in, and landing feet first into a light sandstorm outside of her requested village. "Anyone else?"

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
    GroBenjii had seen some magical and spectacular things in his life, but being mentally transported to a pure white realm and being told of a contest against ageless, mysterious and fearsome creatures in the realm of possibly the most sadistic and foul of Deadric Princes most definetly topped his list.

"These fighters will be nothing like you have ever combated, Dremora Knights, Xivilai, Winged Twilights, and Aurorans, among many others..all highly capable of ending your lives with the utmost ferocity." Most of what Thorin and the other combatants said, hadn't really made much sense or impacted Benjii except that statement. These varietes of Deadra were renowned for being extremely viscious and accomplished in battle, and Benjii had heard of stories and legends of great warriors that had fallen to these demonic beings.

The other combatants pledged themselves to the cause and than GroBenjii, not one to back down from such an exciting prospect said; "I have been in competitions with man and woman. Human, elf and beast. Creatures of the night and monstorous roaming giants. But I have never had the oppurtunity to pit my unrivalled battle prowess against the Dremora of Oblivion." The Orc looked into the eye of every person around the table. Now looking at them as comrades and formidable brothers-in-arms, instead of contestants jockeying for yet another champion title.

"I, GroBenjii of Mor Khazgur, will pledge my blade, body and soul to fight against the Deadric Prince of Domination. May we destroy all enemies and secure Nirn against this evil conquerer." Benjii grunted, lifting his bottle of mead high above his head than taking a huge skoll of the delicious liquid. By the time the Orc had polished off his bottle, he heard Thorin asking an important question regarding the remaining time and place the participants would spend in Tamriel, "... who else would request a place of me?"

Benjii, now a little slower from the influx of alcohol into his system, opened his mouth to reply but quickly shut it as the attractive redguard stated, "Thorin, I would like to go back to Hammerfell, There's this small town in the middle of the Alik'r desert where my men wait for me. I must speak to them one last time."

Damn! looks like we won't be wrestling later tonight...

As the Reduard dissapeared from the group, Thorin than again asked, "Anyone else?" To be sure to get an answer in quickly this time, the Orc interjected, "There is only one place I would go if it was my last night on Nirn, and that is of course back to the orsimer stronghold of Mor Khazgur in The Reach region of Skyrim." He spoke proudly, and stared Thorin in eye awaiting the magic to wash over him.

I wonder what it feels like to be transported...

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Jaoan listened to Thorin, and then to the rest of the champions wishes.
    He looked at Thorin, "Where is this Atmoran warrior, is there still life on that rock? If it be so, then I wish to go there. Also could you transport something to the realm for me, from my home there is crate labeled HighRock Brandy yet we both know what it truly is," he said.
    "I should be prepared, I don't think I should starve of thirst," he thought before preparing himself to be transported if Thorin did accept his request.
    "Also if I am refused the offer of going to Atmora, then perhaps take me to the Artaeum Isles." he added before Thorin did transport.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    A smile stretched across Thorin's normally stern face upon hearing GroBenji's bold statement. "I expected nothing less from you Champion of Skyrim, as for your wish to return to Mor Khazgur, consider it done," he replied with a bow. "May your axe always strike true, Blood-Kin," the Sky-Child bid his farewell, "Oh, and GroBenji..." he added, "Being transported feels divine.." he smirked at having read the Orc's thoughts. Thorin rose his fist in the air, a blue aura surrounding the Orc as he evaporated back to the Reach. "As for you Jaoan, I have no qualms against your desire to meet Beorn. I will take you to his dwelling in Atmora." His tone turned serious for a moment, "Heed my warning though...Beorn's behavior may seem strange, he has had no contact with others besides the few monks that reside in the Temple where he trains. Please, try your best not to sway his mood, for he is quick to anger..." The Earth-Guard gave a bow, "Your package can be found in your dwelling inside the Temple, may you find Atmora more hospitable than the Ancient Nedes of Old did," he grinned, making the Breton vanish in a wisp of blue smoke. "Am I forgetting anyone else?"

Wolfbane

"I want to be transported near Chorral, in Cyrodiil so I can see my parents once again. Not much else to say." Avia was glaring into her helmet as she was talking. 'They always did like it there. We haven't seen each other for quite some time, so it's best to check on them and tell them what I'm getting myself into.' As her fellow combatants were seemingly disappearing out of thin air, she awaited her turn. 'It also seems like my wish is more normal. A girl wanting to see her parents again. There's nothing wrong in that. The scenery and city should be nice. The Red Arrow, Avia' Cael, famed arena champion, wants to visit her parents. Why does that sound weird?' She was now padding her feet and glaring into the table, not really paying attention to the fact that she was going to transported to Chorral.

Navare

Savage Spirit
    Ah-Malz looked on as all this happened, both intrigued and finding himself undecided on where to go. He had not been happy in years, suffering in silence after his wife died. He stood, lost in thought as one by one they vanished, the numbers here slowly decreasing. "I...I don't know" He stammered, looking at the man as he ran a hand through his hair. "You are a man of great power...may I ask if there is anyway you could allow me to spend what might be my last night on Nirn in the company of my deceased wife? If it is at all possible"

There was a tinge of excitement in the breton's voice, along with regret and nervousness. But all that would soon be put to rest as the man spoke.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Thorin got on one knee and rested his forearm on the bent knee, looking up at the Bosmer, "A noble request, your heart is in the right place Avia'Cael.." he said with a twinkle in his eye. "Your Elders will truly appreciate such a visit, may your bow never miss it's target, Child of Y'ffre," the 'Nord' nodded humbly, his cheeks growing slightly red, raising both hands in the air above him. The Bosmer woman was overcome by a vortex of lightning, a lone bolt of energy zapped down from the sky, the smoke clearing to reveal that she was gone.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Thorin looked away uneasily, "Ah-Malz, your request is heartwarming, but I believe it is beyond my power. If you would give me but a moment, I will council the Divines, for they are the only ones who may grant such a wish." He then looked to Koletis, "Valthume?" the Sky-Child let out a small chuckle, "Of course my son, long has it been since I have been to the Mighty tomb of warriors past, may whatever strength you seek be revealed to you," raising one fist, Koletis exploded in a cloud of smoke, being taken to Valthume.

"Now, excuse me, I will return in a moment..." Thorin reassured the rest of the warriors, and disappeared in a flash of light. He reappeared in a large room, surrounded by wise looking men and women. "Oh Holy Masters, I seek your favor in a request not of my own," he bowed in respect. "The Breton, we know Child, and even before he made his wish, we have been discussing the outcome," a tall bearded man, clad in white robes said. "We believe that although it is unorthodox of us to grant this favor, we will out of respect for Ah-Malz. His wish is whole-hearted, and for that we submit," the man announced with a smile. A ghostly figure rose from the ground, gaining more features as seconds passed. Soon a beautiful woman wearing a thin white gown stood before Thorin. "You must be his lover..." he uttered, planting a small kiss on her hand, "It is an honor to meet the other half of Nirn's Hero. I will send you to your former home in Black Marsh, Ah-Malz will join you shortly," he smiled. The woman nodded silently with a glimmering smile of her own, and vanished from their sight. "Your generosity is unmatched my lords..." Thorin thanked, disappearing back to the White realm.

"Ah-Malz, I will take you back to your home...she awaits you..." he bowed, "She will be gone once you awake, however, spend your moments wisely.." Thorin warned, sending the Breton back to Black Marsh.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    Everyone seemed to have loved ones other than Koletis. It made him realize that he was all alone in the world, and had no reasons to be around anyone. For the first time in long, he was feeling that he had once again a purpose. Instead of being terrorizing villagers he was about to dive in Oblivion to meet countless creatures he had never even heard of. Dying painfully in a cold daedric realm to be sentenced to serve a cruel lord seemed to be the least of his worries. He then remembered of the visions he had once he was awakened: his religion. Before leaving Skyrim to Cyrodiil, he knew Lord Hevnoraak had escaped the magical barrier that held him thanks to that heretic spirit and was ruling Valthume once again. "Could you... take me to Valthume? It is the only place I feel like I can gather my strength..." He didn't know if it was advisable to say what or who he worshipped, so Koletis chose to keep his religion secret, only mentioning where he wanted to go to.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    As soon as they have been sent to the Parallel, Xavriel felt like there was some sight in his long forgotten eyes. He could slightly see every one of his fellow combatants, adding a picture to the name was something he always wanted to do, but he never could. He was amazed by the way Thorin could make everyone simply disappear. "I wish I could do something like that" He thought to himself. When he was offered a trip to anyplace on Nirn, a lot of ideas sparkled in his mind. The most obvious was going to Solsthein, however he had already said his goodbyes. He would have also liked to go somewhere he’s never been before, such as Akavir, Yokuda or what’s left of them .Jaoan's idea intrigued Xavriel, as he would also like to go to Atmora. "I also wish to see the champion of Atmora, alongside the Imperial"

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    The group was quickly disappearing with everyone placing their requests, that's when Xavriel spoke up. Soltheim's lone Champion too wished to visit Atmora, to which Thorin nodded, "And so it will be done, may the bitter cold of the Ancient Nedic Homeland touch you not, Xavriel.." Thorin shot a bolt of lightning at the Dunmer, transporting him to the Temple of Jylkurfyk.

blue 468

"And so in the Great Desert will your final council be held Lairah, Guardian of Hammerfell, May your foes tremble at your presence," Thorin said with a bow. Lairah flinched in preparation for what she thought was going to be pain but instead gave her a strange warm feeling. It was almost instant and in what felt like a blink of an eye she appeared in a flash of light in the middle of her men's camp. They let out a cry of surprise as they all scrambled for there weapons, smiling Lairah stood up "So who has my cut of the spoils." she said holding back a laugh.

Lairah walked among her men along side her friend and lieutenant Waylas, and finally after a few minutes of random small talk Waylas ask the question that she had been waiting for.. "So Lairah I know you went to High Rock but you left so suddenly I was barely able to keep the men from deserting. What happened over there?" Lairah stopped in her tracks and it took Waylas a few seconds to realize that she wasn't by his side anymore. She looked up admiring the hawks that circled miles above them and let out a small sigh, Lairah always thought if she were to settle down and start a family it would be with Waylas, they had always been friends for as long as she could remember and shared many interests, Lairah never really thought about it but frankly she did find him quite attractive. "I don't know what to tell you Waylas, somethings happened I can't tell you what..or at least I don't think I can but the point is I'm leaving again but I don't know if i'll be coming back." Waylas looked at Lairah in a way that he only had when he was really worried, the way his forehead wrinkled and the way his eyes looked into hers, it had a way that made her avert her own. He stepped forward placing his hand on her shoulders and spoke softly "I won't pretend to understand whats going on but I will stand beside you and support you in anyway I can and if that means not seeing you for a while, then I guess I can suffer for a little." He removed his hands from her shoulders and took a step back "But if you think for one minute that you aren't coming back then think again. Now come on we should go talk to the men." With that he walked off in the direction of the camp, Lairah held back a moment and watched her friend walk off and thought to her self that she had picked the perfect way to spend what could be her last day on this planet and went to join her men as the hawks continued to circle overhead.

Navare

Savage Spirit
    Ah-Malz stood in shock as he stared at the almost ghostly figure before him. "Alyssa..." He whispered, before her arms were wrapped around his neck and his around her, the two embracing each other. "How I've missed you.." He whispered, tears beginning to run down his cheeks. "I've missed you so much..."

The room stood silent for a few moments, the two just enjoying each other's presence. "I have missed you too love" She smiled, leaning back to rub the tears from his eyes. "I've been watching over you, and I understand what you've gone through, what you've done" Suddenly, an even bigger smile crossed the woman's face. "And I was so happy when I saw what you said in the presence of the other men. I see in your heart, you truly are moving forward. My love, all I want is for you to be happy. And someday, we shall be reunited."

Finally nodding, Ah-Malz gave the woman a heartwarming smile. "Of course dear, and I can't wait for that day. But you'll have to wait until I'm finished helping save Nirn, at the least" He said, a hearty chuckle passing his lips. "But for now, let us enjoy each other's company while we can" Receiving a nod, the two ran off giggling and laughing, like two young lovebirds, waiting for when Ah-Malz would be called away again.

Wolfbane

While being transported, she flipped a septim to mark and say that she was there, somewhere, at some time. She was also curious if the coin would end up the realm where she was head, or continue to travel the planes. When she got done, bright green grass was under her feet, and the house in front of her eyes. Smiling, she walked into the house, and caught her mother in the middle of preparing the next dish for her husband. "Ma, Pa, I'm home!" When her parents turned to see if it was really their beloved daughter, everything stopped, and they rushed to kiss and hug their child. "Aza, you're home! It's been ages since we last saw knew face to face! I was just about done with the bread and berries you dearly loved as a child!" Most wood elves practice the Green pact, but her parents didn't really enforce the ritual of eating only meat. "We aren't like typical bosmer are we? Now, let me get the food." The family laughed, then her mother got the dishes to serve the food. The bread was creamy on the inside, almost like a desert, and was baked to perfection. You could add powdered sugar on top and berries on the side. Avia ate hers just like that, only scraping the rest if she had to. You could just take one bite, and it would fill you up for a day, and a whole could last a couple of weeks.

Her mother had put down the plates. Remember the taste and how much she loved it, she ate a whole one before telling them why she came back. "Ma, Pa, I've got to tell you something. Last time I wrote and said that I became Champion of Valenwood. Well as of late, I just got chosen for a great fight. The fate of everything-" Before she could finish, her parents put one hand on either of her shoulders, "Child, we need not a reason from you. We're just glad that you made it. We can both sense that this is an important task. Your father has a few things for you and your journey. We were saving it for the right time and It appears that time is now. Go, I'll make more food for your travels. We both know that this bread will last you quite sometime." After her mother was done, her father directed her towards a chest in the den. Her father produced a small medallion and a uniquely engraved dagger.

"Your mother's father gave this to her to wear when for when she went out to hunt. He said that it would 'protect her from all the evils of this world and the next'. We don't know what you're fighting or what for. But I do that this will protect you, like it did her." He put the necklace over her, then handed her the dagger. "You may not remember the days of before when we would train and how I always mention a dagger that you would get someday. This is it the dagger I was talking about. It's said that the dagger was forged from the bones of Y'ffre himself and that it gifts the wielder swiftness. I also forgot to mention that the medallion also helps your arrows strike true. But we already know that you're quite in tune with your bow." The dagger looked a bone forged in steel and engraved with elven lettering. "let these thing remind you of times long since past and how much we love and believe in you. We both pray that your arrows always strike true, and your bow never shatters. Now come, we need to discuss your endeavors and what you have been keeping busy with! You rest can rest once we're done!" Avia stopped to thank her parents. "Thank you guys. I really do appreciate it. I've missed you so and I'm happy that I was able to see you! I'll need all the help I can get. The food will keep me quite happy Ma, thanks." She gave a bright smile, the proceeded to the table to fill her parents in as to what she was been doing in her life.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    "And so it will be done, may the bitter cold of the Ancient Nedic Homeland touch you not, Xavriel.." the Child of Aetherius spoke, moments before his lightning started transporting Xavriel. As he was being transported, his bitter sight faded away and he became more sulky. Finally arriving to Elder Wood, Xavriel clung to the warmth and comfort of the fur in his glass armor, as the coldness of Atmora was unbearable. He sat still, gathering his thoughts, as in his mind the world around him built up. Next to him was Skyrim's Champion, and before him stood a large sanctuary known as the Temple of Jylkurfyk. Xavriel could sense the large, tall, snow covered gates of the temple.

Without turning his head, he spoke out loud so that Jaoan can hear him. "We should enter the temple before we freeze to death." There was a slight tremble in Xavriel's voice, caused by the inconceivable temperature of the wasteland. "I wonder how can one live in such a place" Xavriel thought to himself. The temperature was unlike anything he had felt before, and the northern side of Solsthein was colder and harsher then Skyrim itself. He started walking forward, expecting Jaoan to do the same.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    After being clutched by a strange powerful light, Koletis found himself in what seemed to be the entrance of Valthume. The draugr were once again in order, instead of wandering freely outside of their coffins. Their blades remained pushed against the ground, while their blue crystal eyes searched for any unwanted intruders. Being Koletis' origin a mysterious bright portal, the undead obviously looked at him with suspicion. To prove he didn't seek to harm their Lord, Koletis communicated in their tongue. "Meyz wah yah Drog Hevnoraak onikaan." The guards looked up to him and honorably let him pass, assured Koletis belonged to Valthume. After an endless row of undead soldiers, each armed and ready to kill heartlessly, the only red-eyed draugr in the dungeon found his Lord, majestically floating above a throne made of rock, adorned with the countless skulls of any who defied Him. "Koletis, him Drog los luft hiu, ol hiu hind." Koletis' feeble knees met the ground as his Lord's whisper echoed through the ancient walls. "In Hevnoraak, zu'u yah Hin sahrot kogaan." Hevnoraak hovered and held Himself in front of a still knelt down Koletis, stretching his hand to give him His blessing. But He noticed something wrong with His minion. In anger, Hevnoraak backed His hand and chose to speak in the language Koletis used once he was alive. "You... why have you been in the presence of Aedra? Why is it that you seek my blessing?!" Knowing his Lord's anger could make Him try to kill him, the draugr stood up from his knees and held himself ready to fight Hevnoraak if the need would be such. "Molag Bal seeks to merge his realm with ours." But anger clouded Hevnoraak's evaluation of the grave issue they were debating. "Let it be, then! Bal will punish those inferior to him, just like I did in my previous laas." This time, Koletis failed to hold his anger, and shouted at his own Master. "If that Daedra gets free from his cage, You, me and anyone else will be killed, unless we pledge loyalty to him, and swear to hand him our souls! You won't be more than anyone, no longer our Lord, and if You refuse,You shall get punished like many others!" Hevnoraak paused and turned around to meditate for a while. "You handed your weapons to Aedra, those very same that forbid the art of magic that keeps Me alive to give you wisdom..." "Daedra won't be better! And its thanks to the work of the Aedra that I am no longer in Cyrodiil, trapped in a rotting cell!" In resignation, Hevnoraak stretched His arm and commanded a menacing staff, which was a skull and a spine with a red tinted glow around them, to fly across the room and land on His hand. After landing its tip on Koletis' right shoulder, Hevnoraak quickly clutched his free fist and somehow, that movement caused the draugr's chains to gain life and glow green. "Aal daar kendov krif voth suleyk ahrk dwiin, lost niid aaz. Kos vol ahrk faas!" The very same chains that came to life tied themselves around Koletis' shoulders, while the earth trembled during Hevnoraak's blessing. At every second that passed ever since, the undead warrior felt stronger, and more prepared to fight daedra. "Thank You, Lord Hevnoraak." The Dragon Priest nodded, and ordered one last wish of His before Koletis walked out of His throne room. "Koletis, make them all pay. Let those Daedra learn what cruelty and pain truly are."

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    A hulking man stood atop the Balcony of Jylkurfyk, a weathered and Ancient Monastery carved into the jagged and icy mountain slopes of the Nedic homeland. The sky was dark and gray, heavy snow drowning the ground with it's bitter white tears. Wind howled and whipped across the mountains, Bjorn's long dark hair swaying to the side underneath a fur hood. Even in the approaching blizzard, the Atmorian warrior could just make out the silouettes of two figures trudging through heavy snow. His eyes narrowed, he didn't recognize their scent, and so quickly he scaled down the tower and landed in the snow with a soft 'thud'. Bjorn began to slowly gain momentum and pick up speed as he charged though the snow like a wild animal, squinting and gritting his teeth as the snow was whipped in his face.

Before Jaoan and Xavriel could approach the Temple, Bjorn roared ferociously and threw himself in front of them, the giant of a man wasted no time in unsheathing his honed weapon, Troll-Fist, a large one handed hammer crafted from stone. "Make yourselves still!" Bjorn commanded, "What business have two outsiders in the Temple of Jylkurfyk?!"