• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

sticky runes

Who are your favorite oldie but goldies in Skyrim?

Tolffdir is awesome. The grandaddy of winterhold, he's not stuck up like most of the other wizards and he makes the mage college enjoyable.

Eorland Greymane is a good friend to have if you join the Companions. His shop sucks compared to Warmaidens, but he's a got good personality.

I also like Frida, the alchemist of Dawnstar. I was staying at the wind peak inn one night, and was listening to all her old stories - she's a good laugh!

And Hafjorg is a sweet old bird (I do love my alchemists!) I like the way she takes the piss out of her husband.

Destiny

The Fox
Eolund Gray mane, Olava the Feeble... Hmm who else.. Kodlak for sure ^.^

Στάλθηκε από το ST15i μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Bothela at the Hag's Cure. I just love her attitude and, for the first time I noticed her cool face tatoo's. "Remember to see me if you need a cure, or anything else..." It's the "anything else" that always makes me smile. :)

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Technically Harkon, Miraak, Knight Peladin Gelebor and his Brother Vyrthur are all old....Extremely Old as in Older then Divath Fyr, Lord Harkon who is an Ancient Vampire Lord from teh 1st era is probably around the same age as Divath Fyr who was over 4000 Years old and then you have Miraak and the 2 Snow Elves who would be centuries older even then he.

sticky runes

By "elderly" I mean characters in their natural senior years, typically with grey hair and haggard voices, so can people stop being smartasses and bringing up vampires, elves and other characters who have lived a really long time and still look and sound young, thanks :p

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
i do enjoy the way Olava the Feeble laughs diabolically at her own reference to "trepanning":

NIsCIaU.jpg

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Many of my answers have been mentioned so I'll add two that haven't, Arngeir and Nelacar

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Old Bothela in Markarth's The Hag's Cure. I liked her sarcastic little quip about how her shop got its name. Is Heimskr too young for this list? Because I love him.

AS88

Staff member
i do enjoy the way Olava the Feeble laughs diabolically at her own reference to "trepanning":

NIsCIaU.jpg

Okay so this just led me to a half-hour trepanning research project. I always wondered was she was talking about but never took the time to find out. So glad I did.

Is Delvin too young for this? I like Delvin's old-but-not-done-yet ways, I bet he could tell some great stories.