Favorite Place to Kill Stuff

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Patches

The title explains it all. And what do you like to kill? Drauger? Dragons? Dwarven junk? Giants? We all know there's a bazillion different kinds of creatures out there, but I get a rush from killing hordes of Drauger, and I go to dawnstar if I want to battle two dragons (or more!) At once.
But the winner would have to be arcwind point. Powerful Drauger and a powerful dragon, all at once. I returned there today and I was in combat with eight skeletons, three drauger death overlords, and six drauger deathlords. Oh, and I tamed the Ancient dragon and let it get beat down by the Drauger :3
All of the dragon lairs are a close second, because there's a guaranteed rewpawning dragon...and TREASURE! Who doesn't like sticking a sword in a dragon's skull then stealing its treasure? Try that on legendary difficulty, let Shadowmere distract the dragon, Dragonrend and go haering away at the scaly beast fully clad in Daedric armor and a Dragonbone battleaxe. 'Tis a wonderful moment.

JClarke1953

I like going to the Embassy and blast all of the guards and mages there, as well as loot everything not nailed down.

Then I go over the fence, and get everyone in there, even Soul Tearing Elenwen, who rues pawns after some days.

At the very top of my list , is killing Vampires . Next would be Thalmor wizards . Makes my lil Bosmer Elf smile from the inside out .:D The place where I find them is many times those random places.

seeker23

Looking for the Snitch in Skyrim...
How about all of Skyrim. You certainly can't do this at home(your Earthly home).

Indri Master

Dremora
My favorite place to kill things has to be Markarth. Boy, do they put up a fight. I like to kill Stormcloak Soldiers, just use that Storm Call shout, and sit and wait.

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
I instinctively go to Whiterun whenever I want to go on a rampage, for some reason. Interestingly, in Morrowind that place was Balmora, and I don't think it's a coincidence that they're both some of the first places you go to :b