Favourite Daedric Artefact? Will it be in ESO?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
Of all the daedric artefacts you can acquire, what is your favourite? Or at least the one you tend to use the most? For me, it's Volendrung, the mighty hammer of Malacath and Saviour's Hide, from Hircine. I hope they're available in the ESO too. I think they should make them more powerful though. You'd think that the relic of a god would be stronger than anything any decent smith could create, true?
Unknown.jpg

Adam Warlock

600px-SR-item-Aetherial_Crown.jpg

The Aetherial Crown

RY14NCE

Dragonborn
Wabbajack by far. Would be hilarious, and useful if you accidentally stray into an area that is too tough for you.

"Oh, no! This giant is too powerful!"
"Really? Because all I see is *bzzt* a fluffy bunny rabbit"

Would be wierd to have this weapon in an MMO though.

High King of Skyrim

Wabbajack by far. Would be hilarious, and useful if you accidentally stray into an area that is too tough for you.

True, but if they put one of the daedric artefacts in, you'd assume they'd have to use all of them?

High King of Skyrim

While my current character doesn't really like to do any Daedras bidding, I have to say my favourite weapon is the Sanguine Rose. Plus the quest to get it is kinda fun, and Ol' Sanga isn't really all that bad.
Yeah, the only thing better than going on a big bender, is going on a big bender and getting a cool staff!!
funny-drunk-baby-meme.jpg

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit

True, but if they put one of the daedric artefacts in, you'd assume they'd have to use all of them?
No, sadly that's not true. In Morrowind there were quite a few more daedric artifacts than in Skyrim and Oblivion. I don't know the exact number but I know that there's more.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
I personally like Dawnbreaker the best, second goes to Sanguine's Rose

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
I'd have to say the Oghma Infinium book, and NO! not because u can exploit your level all the way to 81 but because it gives a huge boost in the type of build your working on, its the one item i seek out asap when i start a new character.
And fuk ESO, if they ruin this series by shoving online multiplayer down everyone's throat i will never touch an ES game ever again. The mp dude bros CoD kiddies have almost every last first person view type game there is along with half the gaming library that isn't fp based, let us sp gamers at least keep the ES series damnit! -_-

High King of Skyrim

No, sadly that's not true. In Morrowind there were quite a few more daedric artifacts than in Skyrim and Oblivion. I don't know the exact number but I know that there's more.
Interesting, happen to know what they were?

High King of Skyrim

Adam Warlock said: Wasn`t Volendrung forged by the Dwemer ?

from Pocket guide to the Empire: Hammerfell's original name was Volenfell, named for the Dwemer "City of the Hammer" whose ruins lay nearly submerged by the sands of the Alik'r. Legend holds that these Dwemer were the self-exiled Rourken clan of Resdayn (Morrowind), who refused to participate in making peace with the Dark Elves. Thus, the Rourken chieftain threw his mighty hammer, Volendrung, across Tamriel, promising to lead his clansmer to "wherever it should fall." This mythic image has been depicted on the walls of several ruins in Hammerfell: a mass exodus of golden-clad dwarves, trudging through the Cyrodilic forests, Volendrung a falling star in the nightsky before them, urging them on.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
The Aetherial Crown isn't a Daedric artefact but rather a Dwemer one, as you mentioned. Still, It'd be one of my favourite items in the game, period. :)

It is awesome. I've been tempted to give the Staff and/or Shield a twirl but I just can't bring myself to forego that awesome Crown. Any experience with either the Shield or Staff?

High King of Skyrim

The Aetherial Crown isn't a Daedric artefact but rather a Dwemer one, as you mentioned. Still, It'd be one of my favourite items in the game, period. :)

It is awesome. I've been tempted to give the Staff and/or Shield a twirl but I just can't bring myself to forego that awesome Crown. Any experience with either the Shield or Staff?
No unfortunately. It seems I'm in the exact same boat as you. I always play a warrior/barbarian character, so the shield has tempted me in the past but like you, I've had trouble overlooking the crown and the awesome bonus it provides. I hope these artefacts are obtainable in ESO. After time, they almost become essential parts of the Elder Scrolls story. I'd feel robbed in some way if they were left out.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Ebony Blade, at full power that thing is insanely powerful, high dps plus unlimited charges. Also I like to wield it with Ebony Male, those two tie in pretty well I find. Both of them have to be acquired through deceit.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk

RY14NCE

Dragonborn

And some daedric princes have more than one artifact, they could just make a new one from Sheogorath.