Favourite Daedric Artefact? Will it be in ESO?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Not sure. I think it may level with you, much like the Nightingale Armour does. Meaning if you acquire the item at a higher level, the enchantment will be higher. Perhaps this is also true of the Staff. Lower level, spider, higher level, sphere.

That would be great. I'm gonna have to forge one this time. Just started a new build. I'll wait till I'm up there.

Concerning the Aetherial staff... I used it a total of TEN times and it was a 50 - 50 ratio of getting a sphere or a spider. I used it against a number of different foes. Wolves, bandits and one Revered Dragon (in the middle of Riverwood and I got the BEST KILL CAM SHOT EVER!! Jumped on it's head and hacked at it with my dragonbone sword!!). So it does appear to be random spawning, no matter the foe, or your level of play. I am level 59, playing on master.

That's really cool actually. 50/50 is better than I figured it would be. I was thinking that the Spider would be conjured up more, not that it would necessarily be a bad thing. Spiders are pretty cool too. Now I'm definitely gonna forego the Crown. I like the crown a lot but never really bother abusing it like I should imo. My current build is leaning towards strictly staffs for Conjuration (Sanguine Rose, here I come) and it will fit my build perfectly. Thanks for the info!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
That would be great. I'm gonna have to forge one this time. Just started a new build. I'll wait till I'm up there.

Concerning the Aetherial staff... I used it a total of TEN times and it was a 50 - 50 ratio of getting a sphere or a spider. I used it against a number of different foes. Wolves, bandits and one Revered Dragon (in the middle of Riverwood and I got the BEST KILL CAM SHOT EVER!! Jumped on it's head and hacked at it with my dragonbone sword!!). So it does appear to be random spawning, no matter the foe, or your level of play. I am level 59, playing on master.

That's really cool actually. 50/50 is better than I figured it would be. I was thinking that the Spider would be conjured up more, not that it would necessarily be a bad thing. Spiders are pretty cool too. Now I'm definitely gonna forego the Crown. I like the crown a lot but never really bother abusing it like I should imo. My current build is leaning towards strictly staffs for Conjuration (Sanguine Rose, here I come) and it will fit my build perfectly. Thanks for the info!

Hey no problem. I was curious myself, so thought I'd give it a try and let you know. One thing, they don't seem to hang around for very long, but then it's easy to conjure up another. I didn't go for the crown as I wear head gear with archery perks on it, so didn't see the use in the crown. I like staffs to, the Sanguine Rose being a favourite of my other character. Really useful up against serious foes, like those damned keepers in the soul cairn. One hit kill those buggers can do on master! sheesh!

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies

Hey no problem. I was curious myself, so thought I'd give it a try and let you know. One thing, they don't seem to hang around for very long, but then it's easy to conjure up another. I didn't go for the crown as I wear head gear with archery perks on it, so didn't see the use in the crown. I like staffs to, the Sanguine Rose being a favourite of my other character. Really useful up against serious foes, like those damned keepers in the soul cairn. One hit kill those buggers can do on master! sheesh!

Right... When I faced the one carrying the Dragonbone battleaxe I almost pooped my pants. Right now I'm using a measly Staff of the Familiar but I still like it.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Artifact wise I'd have to say my favorite would be Mehrunes' Razor,simply because its a dagger.:p I'd like to see more armour artifacts in ESO.

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
There's massive debate on how it will work in an MMO. How can everybody be running around with Mehrune's Razor, or Wabberjack? I hope it's something Zenimax has considered carefully. I'm sure they have. This game will be awesome!