Spoiler Funniest moment in Dawnguard

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
When I heard this I couldn't stop laughing.
TESV2012-08-0416-30-41-02.jpg

Not a very good thing to say, especially to someone who is heavily into Necromancy! Of all the souls that I felt sorry for, this one had it coming :X

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Mine was accidental-

HARKON: *evil stuff, my daughter, tyranny of the sun*
ME: *nocks sunblessed arrow in Auriel's Bow, waiting for the fight to start*
HARKON: *turning to me* And as for you...
ME: *accidentally releases arrow*
*BOSS FIGHT*
MUSIC: DOVAHKIIN! DOVAHKIIN! NAAL OK ZIN LOS VAHRIIN!

HelloMyNameIsEd

He-Who-Killed-Ulfric-Stormcloak-With-A-Broom
I was doing a quest for the Dawnguard, and I contracted the Vampirism disease. I didn't know this, and I became a vampire right before I came back into the fort, when Isran checks to see if there are any vampires.

He made me go all the way to Morthal to get cured. When I came back, the two people I was supposed to recruit were still there. (Those people are very patient to wait for me!)

I'm sure this has happened to more people than just me...right?

HelloMyNameIsEd

He-Who-Killed-Ulfric-Stormcloak-With-A-Broom
I came close. I fast traveled to the fort, and got a message saying that I felt weaker as the sun came up. I immediately downed a Potion of Cure Disease.
Unlike you, I didn't pay any attention to the messages, and I was conveniently travelling at night time most of the time.

Argonians do not look good with white scales and fangs.

Unlike you, I didn't pay any attention to the messages, and I was conveniently travelling at night time most of the time.

Argonians do not look good with white scales and fangs.
Are you kidding? Argonians look badass with fangs!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
OMFG I hate myself for not getting this on video because this was just pure classic! I just got done doing a quest where I had to kill a feral vampire given to me by one of the vampires at the castle. I was near Windhelm when all of the sudden 2 red dots appear. I had no idea what was going on since it was late at night (I didn't have my vampire sight activated at the time). I notice that 2 Dawnguard members decided to pick a fight with 2 mammoths and a giant, and quickly found out that they weren't going to win the fight, and died. I decided to loot their bodies, and with one of the bodies that I looted (The vampire hunter one) their was a note:
TESV2012-08-1100-23-22-06.jpg

BITCH don't these people know who I am? I'm the vampire Dragonborn! You can't kill me! I have one of the most important shout... the F5 key ;)

I HATE DAWNGUARD!!! never ever will be one!
If you hate Dawnguard, then why do you have a picture of the Dovahkiin as a Volikhar vampire in your signature?

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
I believe he meant to say that he hates the Dawnguard faction, the vampire hunters. Not the actual DLC.

Was about to say that lol.

Funniest moment... Hm, lot of funny ones. Course since I'm the sadistic kinda person (oddly enough with moral values both in and out of game) When those Dawnguard punies (yes I said punies, they act cool and land on their face as you'll read in a minute) come finding you... And you're with Serana, being a Vampire Lord has its blessings.

So I'm near these dwarven ruins up way north right? Well these big baddies come by and say "Down with you vampire!" I moan "Oh know" thinking I'm going to waste my time. Then I got pissed about it. So Serana is ticking them off more and I thought... Interesting destraction. So I turn Vamp Lord on them, vampiric grip, and fling them around all the while laughing in real life "WHO ARE GOING DOWN NOW BUSTERS!?" And just keep laughing as they make remarks that they are just gonna kill me and put my head on a spike... While they are getting their arse kicked and their own heads lopped off.

Kinda wish there was an animation where you could rip off their heads or bite them off... heheheh. ;3 Again, I know. I'm sadistsic and cruel.

Btw, ones who play Dawnguard faction, I meant no disrespect, I meant the gay NPC's in general who think Vampires are wusies (sorry for spelling) and just charge on ahead. Hm... thought being a Vampire Lord was supposed to SCARE you... Not have people running at you for a 'wonder treat of butt-kicking'.

I believe he meant to say that he hates the Dawnguard faction, the vampire hunters. Not the actual DLC.
Oh. I don't get why it's so hard for people on the internet to use grammar nowadays. (Grammar Nazi here. You mad?)