• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
my last character had enchanted dragonscale armour and weapons and her follower, Annekke had all matching stuff, but I had to name hers though cause she kept loosing them to Deathlords with disarm shouts. (Some of the weapons, when she dropped them they went missing permanently, so I have to remake them for her..
so they were "Annekke's Sword", "Annekke's Bow" etc.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
my last character had enchanted dragonscale armour and weapons and her follower, Annekke had all matching stuff, but I had to name hers though cause she kept loosing them to Deathlords with disarm shouts. (Some of the weapons, when she dropped them they went missing permanently, so I have to remake them for her..

That disarm shout makes me soooo cranky!! i just laugh as a mage now though as they lose thier voice trying to blow my non existant weapon out of my hands :p

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

That disarm shout makes me soooo cranky!! i just laugh as a mage now though as they lose thier voice trying to blow my non existant weapon out of my hands :p

lol! I have never been disarmed myself but Annekke, bless her, she was terrible! and loosing those expensive dragonbone weapons I made her!..ggrrr!

Adam Warlock

It`s not an item but I do acquire a specially named dragon attack when I`ve eaten too much Cabbage and Horker Loaf !

Nahlot Dinok Pook !*

* Silenced Death Stink

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Very good! There is much to respond to. First of all, thanks for the translator; Ale Smasher translates to Geikaal durakiik. Secondly, I never imagined that so many wooden swords would've (wood've?) made it into the conversation. I gave my boy BLaise a wooden sword, but since replaced it with a legendary carved nordic dagger. I've seen him practice with it, he's getting good. Perhaps I should make him a new one, enchant it, and call it: Death Bringer. Yeah, he'd like that. Thirdly, I've been disarmed many times by the reanimated bodies of my ancient nord ancestors, but I've always been able to find my stuff. One time Lydia was disarmed, and I didn't realize it until the fight was finished, but she had been using a wood cutter's axe in place of her real weapon! Can you imagine?!

Lucid

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Absorb health and stamina Deadric sword - Greg (he got replaced by Harkons Sword

Greg? Surely there's a story there.....

It was 4 in the morning after a huge night of grinding enchanting to get to 100 so i could get the 2enchants and when it all finally came together, i was soooo NOT creative and decided o call him 'Greg' :D

Before i even attacked any1, i saved and went to sleep. I wasnt so happy about my naming decision the next morning though... oh well!

Chadonraz

My current character has three named weapons:

- Thalmorbane: a Legendary Glass Sword with Fiery Soul Trap. Enchanted using a Black Soul Gem filled during "Diplomatic Immunity", hence the name. :cool:
- Dragonsting: a Legendary Hunting Bow with Shock damage. I was afraid my archery was getting OP, plus I wanted a fast bow. I do have Zephyr, but I prefer Dragonsting - its enchantment is really useful just for seeing whether I'm hitting my target (violet crackling effect = gotcha).
- Paarthurnax's Wisdom: a Legendary Dragonbone Sword made from Paarthurnax's remains and enchanted with Absorb Health - a tribute to said dragon, and only ever used to kill Alduin (even got the last hit on him)

Annageckos

I normally forget to name the items I enchant. But I also haven't really gotten into enchanting, this time I'm really going to give it a try. I did name one item, it was my 'soul sucking ebony dagger'.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I've still not reached 100 for the double enchantment perk, so I've not been naming my armor, (actually, I did name an enchanted Stalhrim armor "Mr. Suit," mainly to amuse my wife). The latest weapon though has a name that I'm rather proud of. Carved Nordic Mace enchanted with soul trap is called, "Skaal's Revenge." Post Miraak, their village has been through a lot. I respect them and so trap souls in their honor.

Annageckos

I have a water breathing necklace called swimming with the fishies. And have two temp alchemy pieces, a necklace and ring called alchemy necklace/ring dude, thanks to my boyfriend.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I have a full set of named arms and armor, usually following the theme of a battle-mage's gear.

The Wit of Julianos.- Steel one-handed sword, enchanted with paralyze and steal magika.

The Sardonic Barb- Legendary dragon bone one-handed sword enchanted with life-stealing and lightning damage.

Woeherald- Legendary dragon-bone bow enchanted with paralyze and soul-tap. Wielded by my trusty argonian side-kick, Derkeethus.

HappyTroll

Whatever it is don't name it low in the alphabet or you will be scrolling the favorites forever.!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

FullmetalHeart20

Sorry if this is out of place, but I have an idea. People on this thread PM me with a name, and I post a poll for them. Whoever gets the highest rating in two weeks gets a minor prize that I'll come up with. What do you think?