Private Harbingers Path * Story thread

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Are you reading this story? please I want a real count. of actual readers not views.

• Yes.

Votes: 18 85.7%
    • No. But then how would I answer?

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
    As Glass moves in and tries to gain better purchase, Bruynzeel drops down and loosens the lock on Glasses axe and slides his blade down just cutting Glasses hand.

Glass felt how sharp the blade was as it bit into the flesh on his hand. He let out an approving grunt, and started a diagonal uppercut, on the last moment lashing out with his foot.

Shew

Bruynzeel gets caught by the foot as he tries to dodge the uppercut. It catches him in the diaphram and he looses his breath.

Glass tries to knock the Khajit down with his elbow before the cat can recover from the kick. He was on the winning side, but Bruynzeel was cunning, he knew.

Shew

Even though winded Bruynzeel notices the elbow as Glass brings it down. With his free paw he grabs the elbow and with his own weight added to the downward stroke he tumbles Glass to the floor and spins away.

Glass loses his footing, and the stiffness of his armor holds him back when trying to stand up. He holds his shield high as he tries to rise.

Shew

Bruynzeel sees the labored attempt to rise and realizes it is the famous Glass armor, light true, but too stiff to accomodate the ease of movement needed to rise quickly. Seeking to take advantage of the floundering Glass Knight Bruynzeel leaps at him sword in a arc just nicking Glass's other wrist.

Shew

Bruynzeel over extended, and suddenly very winded his stamina running out. Having fought the whole group in single combat was catching up to him. He feels dizzy, and the shield catches him on the chin and sends him to the floor. with a bit and bloody lip he says. "I yield." panting and wipes his face. "I may have fought one too many fights today."

Glass drops his axe and extends his hand. "You fight well, Bruynzeel." The fight was not very tiring for Glass, but he could imagine how exhaused the khajit had to be.

Shew

Accepts the offered hand. "Indeed, I think I will go rest and meditate. Please someone fix dinner and call me when its ready. Tomorrow morning we will discuss the research you all have done and compare it to my own knowledge. Tonight relax. After breakfast and our discussion, true training begins."

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Sita stood outside of the training room and watched as the knight and the Khajiit fought, when Bruynzeel left she walked into the room and closed the door.

"Hey, Glass. I need to talk to you." as she spoke she listened to Bruynzeel's footsteps as he disappeared down the hall, she knew he wouldn't hear her even with his sensitive ears. "It's important. You know last night when we... Um yeah, well..." she let out a deep breath. "Well I'm pregnant. You must be the father because I haven't been with anyone else. Don't ask how I know, just trust me."

OOC: Ok, well that was a dramatic post :) sorry for no colour on speech, I'm on my phone travelling. edited by P.Shew for color

Glass almost choked. Gods... what a mess... he thought. He stood still, focusing on his breathing. "How are we going to handle this, Sita?" He walked to the door, to make sure nobody was listening, and put off his helmet. She had earned the right to see his face while sober...

Ooc: I am too. There's this trick to it. If you want to color your text, you type blablabla[\color] with the dash to the other side. When you want to bold, it's blablabla[\b] and with italic it's blablabla[\i] ;)

Edit: well that's a messed up post lol.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    The knight was handsome, his face was that of a warrior.

"Well, what am I supposed to do. Oh god!" Sita put her arms around the knight and hugged him tightly "I can't do this on my own, I'm too young to be a mother! Look at me, I'm just a useless drunk. I can't have my child end up like me."

Occ: (PurpleShew) I have your color changes guys, stayed in this weekend

Shew

There were two reasons Bruynzeel chose this room. One the distance from the others gave him the peace and quiet to properly meditate without direct interruption. And the secret access for a messenger to come and go with out notice from the main hall. When he opened the door to his room a sealed letter lay on the desk. And one of his bottles of brandy and a half drank glass of that brandy sat next to it. Bruynzeel chuckled to himself. And made the decision to meditate first then open the letter as it might be harder to center and concentrate after reading whatever news there was from the nameless higher muckity mucks.

Sita hugged him. He thought to detach himself from her, but then she told him she couldn't do it alone. Glass could almost feel how sad she was, so he embraced her back. He liked to hug her again. "We are in this together." He said.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    A tear rolled down Sita's cheek as she heard Glass speak.

"Thank you."

After another minute of his warm embrace she let go and made her way towards the door.

"I'll be in my room if you need me."

Her eyes were still red from crying but, despite what had happened, Glass had made her feel better. She knew she wasn't alone.

Glass decided to let her go alone, he thought that was what she wanted. He set to making some food, not only for himself but for Sita and Bruynzeel as well. When he had made a thick soup, he brought one bowl to Bruynzeel's door, knocked on the door and left the bowl. Then he went to Sita's chamber with the remaining two bowls. He knocked on the door and waited.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Sita came to the door and opened it. When she saw Glass she have him a small smile.

"Oh, hey Glass." she looked at he food in his hands but turned her attention away from it. "Look, I can't keep calling you Glass. You're going to be the father of my baby! Please, can you tell me your real name?"

Glass stepped inside and closed the door. He pulled off his hood and the cloth he wore under it to hide his face. "My name. My real name. So long ago... Ten years? Fifteen? Can't say i like it, it has history. But my name's my name. Vertius Laeneus, my mother has named me." Glass, or Vertius, was very uncomfortable talking about his past, including his old name.