• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I need some help. I'm new to the forum but I've been playing Skyrim for a while. I know enough about this amazing game, but I am having trouble. I've recently contacted the vampirism disease and this is a first for me. I usually go more for the lycan side of things with the Companions. Anyway, I had to restart my entire game a new and I am currently building my home near Falkreath. Well, I'm not sure how this vampirism thing works but I can't go into any city without being attacked. And because of this, I can't buy the ingots I need to finish my house. I know there is a way to cure myself, but I can't get into Morthal to speak to the man..... HELP!!!!!

Toxius

Frost Wolf
I need some help. I'm new to the forum but I've been playing Skyrim for a while. I know enough about this amazing game, but I am having trouble. I've recently contacted the vampirism disease and this is a first for me. I usually go more for the lycan side of things with the Companions. Anyway, I had to restart my entire game a new and I am currently building my home near Falkreath. Well, I'm not sure how this vampirism thing works but I can't go into any city without being attacked. And because of this, I can't buy the ingots I need to finish my house. I know there is a way to cure myself, but I can't get into Morthal to speak to the man..... HELP!!!!!

Vampirism is separated into different levels, ranging from stage one to stage four.
At Stage four all npc's (there are those few that don't) become hostile towards you, as they can clearly you are now a bloodthirsty creature of the night.
You need to sneak into some place and feed on something, you have to do this a couple of times and then still have to do it regularly to keep it down to stage one. Each stage comes with its perks and its disadvantages. To feed, you just enter sneak mode and instead of "pickpocket" it should display "feed", you do this while people are asleep.
Also if you do have dawnguard, see to getting into the vampire clan. There is easy cattle to feed on.

Oh and btw, welcome to the Forums :D

BlueBull

DovahBull

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Sounds like you haven't fed in 4 days. Vampires need to feed every 4 days or everyone will want to kill you.
I suggest feeding on someone, for advice feed on a hunter? No one else be around to attack. He might attack too so might be good to try to feed when he sleeps or use vampire's seductions. That's just what I'm suggesting but maybe there is someone else that could be a good target. Again, they may attack you
so it may be best to feed when they're asleep.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
Would it be possible for me to feed on cattle at a random farm? I mean, I am really tired of being attacked.

When I mean Cattle, I meant Human cattle used by the vampire lords. Not cows. Are you a vegan vampire?

BlueBull

DovahBull
Would it be possible for me to feed on cattle at a random farm? I mean, I am really tired of being attacked.

When I mean Cattle, I meant Human cattle used by the vampire lords. Not cows. Are you a vegan vampire?

She said she contracted a disease, so it doesn't mean she sided with castle Volkihar.
So that's not gonna work out if she hasn't joined them yet, or sided with the dawnguard. If she sided with dawnguard the cattle disappear, as I joined the dawnguard on one of my account. If she picked neither side yet it won't be possible to take any side because you meet the dawnguard first in the quest line and they'll attack her too. So that may not be an option to find human cattle.

She hasn't even stated if she has dawnguard or not .

Toxius

Frost Wolf

She said she contracted a disease, so it doesn't mean she sided with castle Volkihar.
So that's not gonna work out if she hasn't joined them yet, or sided with the dawnguard. If she sided with dawnguard the cattle disappear, as I joined the dawnguard on one of my account. If she picked neither side yet it won't be possible to take any side because you meet the dawnguard first in the quest line and they'll attack her too. So that may not be an option to find human cattle.

If you read my other post, I said "Also if you do have dawnguard, see to getting into the vampire clan. There is easy cattle to feed on."
So?

BlueBull

DovahBull

If you read my other post, I said "Also if you do have dawnguard, see to getting into the vampire clan. There is easy cattle to feed on."
So?

Sorry I misread. But, like I said, if she does have dawnguard and hasn't sided with them yet, it's not gonna work out anyway because she has to visit fort dawnguard to start the dawnguard quest line before she can side with
volkihar, she will most likely be attacked when going to fort dawnguard and can't start the quest.
So it's not gonna work.

Nighthiker77

You can sneak into Morthal at night from the side his shop is on. For ingots, you can mine, and some of the mines have smelters outside. Karthwasten? The place where Annekke crag jumper lives? I'm sure there are several more too.

If you don't have the Dawnguard DLC, download it ASAP. That should fix your problem. Though it sounds like you have Hearthfire so you may already have Dawnguard. If that's the case, check and see if you have a bounty out. You can do this by going to the little menu right before the Save/Settings menu and scrolling down to Crime. If you have an especially high bounty, for whatever reason, townspeople will attack on sight. You could also try going to a different town but it sounds like its all of them. So if it is a bounty, find a guard, pay it off or serve some jail time. Also if you don't have a bounty but are just in stage IV of vampirism, and have the Invisibility spell or potion, you can sneak in and back out after feeding. You could also try using the Illusion spell Calm if your Illusion level is high enough. If all else fails, let yourself get killed and see if that resets them, or try waiting outside of town and try entering again. If you have an old save from before this happened, load it up. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhew

The missing snow elf
I always fed on Lucan at Riverwood or Nazeem. But my sneak was so high at that point that I could crouch in font of people and they wouldn't see me. But I'm with you on this one. Being a vampire is annoying. I prefer being a warewolf

BlueBull

DovahBull
I always fed on Lucan at Riverwood or Nazeem. But my sneak was so high at that point that I could crouch in font of people and they wouldn't see me. But I'm with you on this one. Being a vampire is annoying. I prefer being a warewolf
I completely agree. It can be fun being a vampire lord, but in my opinion
being a fully perked werewolf is what I prefer. My main issue with vampires
is that I can' regain my stamina or heath in day light, and I can run out
of magic healing myself and that doesn't regenerate.