Help im getting attacked~!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

trenton

Okay so i was doing the fun part of a mission called take up arms. its with the companions and such, well i accidentally killed vilkias and they all started hitting me. it became so ridiculous that the companions started attacking the Guards in Whiterun! I ran up to dragonreach and they got threw every single person. Killed everyone, can someone help! i Dont know what to do, i have no recent saves.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
The only thing I can suggest is to reload, which you can't do...

If you'e not to far into the game, you could create a new character. Or you could create a new character just to do the Companions questlines, but honestly, the Companions were the most boring of the questlines IMO.

trenton

yeah but its like , i feel bad, there going total rampage on everyone lmao. everyones dieing. they are shooting little kids with arrows and killing every single thing! its like never stop hysteria
lol

Nakatsu_Hime

Sounds like the kind of thing that only usually happens at American schools. Perhaps Skyrim ought to be thankful.