HELP ME ! can i re-disenchant equipment ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

sunny

the problem is i already disenchant an 8% fortify smithing from a necklace early in the game.. after a while i found an 17% fortify smithing necklace.. can i change the % with the one i already disenchant before ? because if i enchant fortify smithing to an equipment in my current state its very hard to get a high %... since it start at 8% even if i use fortify elixir it will only add up to 17%... help me... >.< should i start a new game again ? haha T.T

sunny

sorry im in a wrong section >.< can admin kindly delete my post ? i already post another one in the help section tq n sorry

john jameson

i believe that the amount to which you can enchant depends upon the enchant skill and perks
just take skill enchanter perk and use larger soul gems for best enchatment

Nathalean

Professional Vampire Ninja
The item you disenchanted to get the effect is irrelevant for future enchantments with said effect. Your enchanting skill, enchanting perks and soul gem capacity determine the strength of your product.

Vinz

As people have already mentioned, you just learn the enchantment by disenchanting something. The strength of the item in question is of no consequence. When you enchant your own stuff, the strength will depend on your skills, perks and soul gems.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts