• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So heres the deal. I dislike dungeons, but they are essential. I also dislike draugr:eek: . So how would one not have this issue any more?

Skyrimosity

Get some new armor, an awesome weapon/spell, man up, and turn the music on low. :cool: Because just avoiding the Dungeons all together wouldn't be much fun.

I have the master level spells in Destruction, and conjuration. But I had a bad experiance in Bleak falls barrow. So thats what typicly stops me. Thanks.

Skyrimosity

Haha, sounds like draugr should just be minor annoyances to such a powerful character. I know though, the whole dungeon thing like Bleak Falls Barrow can be a bit creepy the first time around.

Ebonyflesh

Three Dog

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Dude........Dungeons are the easiest. It's the Dwarven Ruins that gives me the willies

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Work in Restoration and get Necromage.

Jaeger

Do you have a follower? It's best to go into a creepy dungeon with somebody else, preferably one that you can outrun. Zing!

Gowsh

Old Fart
Dungeons feel like my second home.

In fact, now that I think of it, I aspire to Draugr-hood!

Relax all day, pop out of a sarcophagus now and then and make mincemeat out of some unsuspecting adventurers. Maybe there'll even be a TV.

I forget quite who said this (not really), but...

Wait until they get a load of me! :eek:

Yours truly,

Dragonborn Draugr Gowsh :Dragonborn:

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
Fire, Turn Undead, Frenzy, many a magic spell my friend.

find yourself in a pickle? Become ethereal!

and lastly when all else fails, SEND IN LYDIAAAAAA

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
Draugr scared the plops out of me when I started playing. Draugr alone are why I really took up archery in Skyrim whereas I never really got into it in Oblivion. The further away they can be when you kill them, the less you will end up deucing your pants. Draugr close-up is just... ugh.

I really, really don't like it when they start talking. Skyrimosity's suggestion to turn the sound down is a good one.