• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Same here. I hate Dwarven Ruins. HATE them. Freaking giant robots. LOL!
I LOVE fighting Centurions! I don't know why, but they make me feel baws-like when I beat them with 4 hits!

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
To be honest I don't see how draugr can be that difficult, especially compared to dwarves ruins like stated above. There are many spells/enchantments specifically for undead, draugr can be a nuisance but only high level death lords can make u fly with a shout. Meanwhile if ur magic saavy u have turn undead, frenzy, fire, etc, and like stated u have silver weapons and shouts to help. Falmer being beasts are hard to kill because they're magic abilities and their poisoned weapons and chaurus with automatons everywhere.

Either way.

Wabbajack the crap outta anything and you're good.

Works on everything but dragons!

Story time!!!!!!

I was walking around bleak falls barrow. ( At this point I was like level 3 or 4) and did not know what to expect. I killed the bandits and then the skeevers. I was thinking " Wow this is so easy, Not a challenge at all". I fight the spider ( who killed me like 4 times):mad:, then save that Arvel fellow. I killed him then took the claw. I run down into the burial area. I stopped to think of how I was going to get around the trap when I heard some sounds I thought it was just the sounds. Then I get hit! I pulled out my sword and turn around... this freaky zombie is right in my face :vomit:! I died and had to reload the barrow all over.

Tosh Raka

Story time!!!!!!

I was walking around bleak falls barrow. ( At this point I was like level 3 or 4) and did not know what to expect. I killed the bandits and then the skeevers. I was thinking " Wow this is so easy, Not a challenge at all". I fight the spider ( who killed me like 4 times):mad:, then save that Arvel fellow. I killed him then took the claw. I run down into the burial area. I stopped to think of how I was going to get around the trap when I heard some sounds I thought it was just the sounds. Then I get hit! I pulled out my sword and turn around... this freaky zombie is right in my face :vomit:! I died and had to reload the barrow all over.

There's a hole in ur story bro

U saved at arvel... So u didn't start barrow all over again

Other than that...

Cool story bro.

Tosh Raka