• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
    I like how me and Derath are on a Burke and Hare murdering spree of all the hosts.

Rale

where did you get all that gear Madias???

Mikey

Ok Maybe I went overboard, I'll fix it

Geel-Kajin

.........you cant have any gear unless it was given. Il write when i come back from school,sorry i have lil time atm :p

Mikey

Name: Madias Inaentho
    Race: Dark Elf
    Current health: 100
    Current magicka: 100
    R hand weapon/spell: Flames (starter spell like in the actual skyrim)
    L hand weapon/spell: Healing
    Gold: 500
    Items in backpack:
    Daedric shouts learned: Beast Form
    Spells and powers: Ancestral Wrath, Flames, Sparks, Healing
    Body: Belted Tunic
    Amulet: None
    Ring: None
    Helmet: None
    Boots: Black Boots
    Gauntlets: None
    Daedric Prince: Hircine

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    (My bad posting this in the other thread.)

Name: Antonius
    Race: Imperial
    Class: Battlemage (Wields a steel sword and a flamespell.)
    Physical features:
    >Sun tan, graying hair, typical Imperial features.
    >Several battle scars

(I assume you pick our Daedric Princes?)

Geel-Kajin

Yes. Please edit off your misc, in this RP you start with a similar history. Your host is Mehrunes Dagon. Please give the RP a quick read before you start, so you know what we are doing

Geel-Kajin

Hi everybody,
    I have been looking into some problems HoD faces, so I did promise I would fix them. Here they are:
    1. One liners
    Example: When the question what will you do is asked, players answer with "I do..." thus making it a simple sentence and a rather hard to swallow read.Instead, you can try to write some thoughts, feelings and emotions in. If you are in a terribly complex battle,or shop, you can do this:

Player's action
    Npc's reaction
    Players thoughts/ feeling/action.
    Thus, this will allow more freedom when posting

2. Activity problem
    I have noticed I am only on when most of you are asleep or at work. Thus, I have decided to include several factors to help you manage this:
    2(a): Players can have typical Rp style play during certain journeys, such as from Whiterun to destination. During that period of the journey, the RP style changes to be more like EWM's roleplay style, in which players get to decide what they face.
    When I next come on, I will try to wrap things up by lines like "You start to see your destination, it's peak rising from the mist" or something. Then I will continue with the main story. This will give characters fun in the story.
    2(b)I may get a writer, someone who has been loyal to HoD since the start and is legitable for the role. These people are:
    1.Rale
    2.Alket
    3.Derath
    Can everyone please vote on one?
    If you are chosen a a writer, you cannot use your own character when you are RPing. instead, your character turns into a NPC, and you cannot claim any loot it takes as your own. (you must assume it got taken away/dropped)
    A writer can create the story in the following instances:
    1. mini quests when in wild
    2. Happenings in the city
    3. Appearance of random monsters

3. People are quitting due to lack of interest.
    I have realized I spend an awful lot of time writing for people who quit the game. But i hope that what I say next does not deter you, please think in my point of view.

Players of HoD are restricted to two Rp threads. I find it extremely saddening as a writer to see my efforts gone to waste due to players saying "Oh im managing two other threads so I shall quit" Seriously, if you think the RP is a bad read, don't waste everyone's time by joining it
    I hope I didn't say it too harshly, but it is necessary. I will let yall vote on this and I hope that it will work

Once again, I am so so very sorry if I just screwed up the schedule of someone who plays in 5 threads. PLeae write your comments, and perhaps even your view of the game so far. Also, can you tell me if you guys are actually having fun, because I am starting to doubt my own ability as a writer. If i fail to capture your attention, I can hardly be considered eligible for creating a RP

Beran

Official Writing Team
    2(b)I may get a writer, someone who has been loyal to HoD since the start and is legitable for the role. These people are:
    1.Rale
    2.Alket
    3.Derath
    Can everyone please vote on one?
    If you are chosen a a writer, you cannot use your own character when you are RPing. instead, your character turns into a NPC, and you cannot claim any loot it takes as your own. (you must assume it got taken away/dropped)
    Untitled-1.jpg
    :p
    My vote's with Derath, as I like the way he writes his actions, not that I have anything against the others ;)

Rale

....Why the forever alone lol. I dont think id be good as a writer, so im dropping out.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
    I have seriously considered adding a new rule to the overall allowing people to only partisipate in one thread at a time.
    I haven't because it hasn't been a obvious problem, and We wanted to allow people to play freely.

That said I have noticed people jumping ship from threads because they are dedicating their time in other threads after joining several threads, or being distracted and unsure of their position cause they can't remember what their character was doing.

I want every RP member to go to the Rules discussion for the overall RP area and voice their opinion on whether a rule is needed to limit players to one thread.

Mikey

Madias: please follow the examples of others and write your stats as shown

To all players,I hope you like the increasing climax in the game. To hint upon several spoilers, I can say that at least two of you are not what you are entirely supposed to be. The road ahead shall not be straightforward, and I can say to treat every sentence seriously- several hold lots of meaning.

Also, i would like to ask players about your stand in the game. We have people like Derath and Rale, who wish to serve the Lords. Then we have people like Rarga, who is fine with following Mora as long as he gets his precious weapons. Also, we have people like Lambada who have shown dislike to their Hosts. Then of course we have neutrals, people whom I have not heard their stand upon.

Several hints have been given within the story- if you want you can speculate on them here. Also, please be honest with your gold and item checks, because i have little time to remember what you have. ALso, please confirm your hosts while you edit please :) If you would like to add ideas to the game, feel free to PM me
    (btw, this is NOT a sandbox, dont suddenly run off to Bleak falls barrow with no reason to)
    I posted it before idk what happened to it, I'll Repost it

Rale

Mikey, you have three character sheets, just edit your first one please.

Mikey

Alright

Mikey

Mikey

Name: Madias Inaentho
    Race: Dark Elf
    Current health: 25/100 (health did increase from healing)
    Current magicka: 0/100 (currently regenerating)
    Current Stamina: 50/100
    R hand weapon/spell: (usually Flames, but no magicka) Iron sword (picked up from a dead guard during the fight)
    L hand weapon/spell: Healing (no magicka currently)
    Gold: 25
    Items in bag: None
    Daedric shouts learned: none
    Spells or powers: Healing, Flames, Ancestral Wrath, Beast Form (Also Massive beast form)
    Body: Belted Tunic (currently with blood on the shirt)
    Amulet: None
    Ring: None
    Helmet: None
    Boots: Black boots
    Gauntlets: None
    Daedric prince: Hircine
    (Currently in his massive wolf form)

Geel-Kajin

Guys,Shew just said we can only play in one thread. Will this be your choice? or do you enjoy other threads more?

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
    I asked if that's what you want as a group not that I was limiting it to one thread.