PS3 How do you get bound weapons?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TGW

I crunched conjuration up to level 30 last night and tried to take the Soul Stealer perk only to find out that I had to have Mystic Binding first, which I took. I need to earn another perk before I can take Soul Stealer.

The description of Mystic Binding says that bound weapons do more damage. How do I get/conjur a bound weapon? I've looked through all of my spells, powers, inventory etc and don't see anything that would make this possible.

Do I need to track down a specific spell book somewhere? Help please and thank you :eek: :)

TGW

I've done a little further research since posting this and it seems that I do need to have the appropriate 'bound' spell book. Does anyone know where to find the bound bow and bound sword spell tomes?

Khazrihl

I've done a little further research since posting this and it seems that I do need to have the appropriate 'bound' spell book. Does anyone know where to find the bound bow and bound sword spell tomes?

You have to try different court wizards in different towns, or try one of the mages at the college of winterhold....

Let's see... This guy sells conjuration spells exclusively, he may be able to set you up.

(Link to UESP wiki page on said dude from the college.)

Reactions: TGW

TGW

Thank you for the advice and link Khazrihl.