• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Beodix

Thane of Winterhold & Windhelm, Harbinger
I also believe Jersey was a 'She' which is awesome cause Gamer Chicks are awesome.

I work seasonally so now I have more time for SKYRIM.

darkest_inferno

@JerseyTheJester if you like being single....what do you do for the bed fun then o_O?

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
My girlfriend asked me stop put the controller down and watch twilight with her. I laughed for like 3 hours straight. She's making me a sandwich now.

brandon

im 29 a wife two kids two dogs and im in the army. three xboxes(two broken ones) i have to fight to get the controller when i get home cause my wife is just as addicted as me but she cant play till i get home cause the family keeps her busy so i have to wait till she goes to bed then i play till about 1 or 2 in the morning. i cant get enough. i keep forgeting to call xbox to get one fixed so we can get another game so we can both play. or atleast have one for my daughter to watch movies on.

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um

renswic

I HAVE to get in as much play time as possible right now. Getting married in 10 months, I'm going to miss my sweet sweet box of X. *continues reminiscing*

Heh my wife lets me play and I refuse to start playing until the mess my toddler makes in the living room is picked up(normally play when he is napping or in bed for the night.

Plus the xbox does double duty as an XVID player.

SneakyBosmer

My girlfriend asked me stop put the controller down and watch twilight with her. I laughed for like 3 hours straight. She's making me a sandwich now.

HAHA man, I lost it when I read this...hilarious.

I'm dropping the ball in my finals to slay dragons and pick up immaculately preserved food in the tombs of Skyrim.

brandon

I wouldn't because we'd be fighting over the controller. lol
dude my wife plays and most of our arguements we have is over who gets to play skyrim. i usually let her win cause she goes to bed early. and i have our son on a schedule he always wakes up at the sametimes to eat. its great.

Beodix

So for all you old married guys or young dudes with GF. Which is better atm?

Sex or Skyrim?

Ricky

Not a Lawyer

Sex or Skyrim?
I believe that is'nt an appropiate questin. The question should be..who has done both at the same time and hasn't gotten a cramp ;)

brandon

Sex or Skyrim?
dude i cant believe im saying this cause ive had alot of women before i got married but i would still take my wife over this game. i know im sad but i would everytime.

Beodix

dude i cant believe im saying this cause ive had alot of women before i got married but i would still take my wife over this game. i know im sad but i would everytime.

Me too but I'm willing to bet I"ll be surprised by some peoples answers. I was curious because my friend bailed on his gf going to her staff xmas party, which would have led to a sure thing to stay home and play Skyrim all night.

morguen87

|\/| P |/\|
I have a two month old daughter that is the world to me, so I only play while she's in her crib sleeping. She doesn't sleep very long at a time yet though so it's sporadic. And those who have had babies know, the best time to sleep is when they're sleeping cause it's hard if not impossible to find time to sleep while they're awake. With Skyrim, I'm not sleeping much these days...

brandon

Me too but I'm willing to bet I"ll be surprised by some peoples answers. I was curious because my friend bailed on his gf going to her staff xmas party, which would have led to a sure thing to stay home and play Skyrim all night.
i cant blame him for not going to his girls staff xmas party i will do the samething if my wife ever asks me to go to her works xmas party. or any of her works parties.

brandon

I have a two month old daughter that is the world to me, so I only play while she's in her crib sleeping. She doesn't sleep very long at a time yet though so it's sporadic. And those who have had babies know, the best time to sleep is when they're sleeping cause it's hard if not impossible to find time to sleep while they're awake. With Skyrim, I'm not sleeping much these days...
yeah i was able to get my 8 month old son into a rythem on when he sleeps and eats fairly early on. he has been waking up at the sametimes since he was 3 months old. but hes a gamer too. if hes awake he either has to have a controller that he broke or he has to sit in your lap and try to take the controller from you.

morguen87

|\/| P |/\|
yeah i was able to get my 8 month old son into a rythem on when he sleeps and eats fairly early on. he has been waking up at the sametimes since he was 3 months old. but hes a gamer too. if hes awake he either has to have a controller that he broke or he has to sit in your lap and try to take the controller from you.
haha, nice. She's getting better at sleeping lately, she goes to bed about 8 or 9 after she eats and sleeps for about 4 hours, wakes up to eat, then sleeps for another few hours. The problem is that I don't get home until almost 11pm on weeknights so she's already been sleeping for a few hours, which means that she's going to wake up in a bit.