• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Saint Vicious

Still sober
I moved and have been without internet for a while now. But. I just bought a brand new computer and the PC copy of Skyrim. Now I can cheat! But I may need help with mods and console commands. My questions is, what would be your suggestions on the first things to do? What mods and ll to start off? Nothing big, maybe nice armor or weapon mods ect...

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I moved and have been without internet for a while now. But. I just bought a brand new computer and the PC copy of Skyrim. Now I can cheat! But I may need help with mods and console commands. My questions is, what would be your suggestions on the first things to do? What mods and ll to start off? Nothing big, maybe nice armor or weapon mods ect...

Congrats bro ... I wish I had a PC with a very good video card to play Skyrim. Hey, show us when you build your own house. I would like to see how good designer you are beside your armor and weapon ... happy gaming ! ;)