Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
J

Jeremius

I am no admitting either. I probably just go off when he is on because I do not feel like saying anything.
Wow... it just makes it even more obvious. Well, if you say so.

You do not understand. Just because the opinions/"way the arguments are"/"personalities" are similar, does not mean that the same person is behind the account. DrunkenMage just assumes and lumps them both together. I do not care about other accounts, and the mine argument was simply probably just derailing.

You do not understand. Just because the opinions/"way the arguments are"/"personalities" are similar, does not mean that the same person is behind the account. DrunkenMage just assumes and lumps them both together. I do not care about other accounts, and the mine argument was simply probably just derailing.
Yeah but you could have just said no. No wonder DrunkenMage spectacles that you switch accounts. You gotta talk right so people don't get confused and start assuming theories.

J

Jeremius

Yeah but you could have just said no. No wonder DrunkenMage spectacles that you switch accounts. You gotta talk right so people don't get confused and start assuming theories.

And that is the problem. I will let things stew and whatever happens, happens. Not saying I am the other account, but I am not saying I am not. That is part of the fun of the forums.

And that is the problem. I will let things stew and whatever happens, happens. Not saying I am the other account, but I am not saying I am not. That is part of the fun of the forums.
Fun over forums? That's
what we call a troll in today's society. A forum is a place where people come to chat about a subject. I just came from work barely a hour ago only to find BS follow me from work. I guess it's alright for nobody with a social life to stir up drama on a four, but not on Skyrim. Be gone troll!

uploadfromtaptalk1403676989523.jpg

J

Jeremius

Fun over forums? That's
what we call a troll in today's society. A forum is a place where people come to chat about a subject. I just came from work barely a hour ago only to find BS follow me from work. I guess it's alright for nobody with a social life to stir up drama on a four, but not on Skyrim. Be gone troll!

View attachment 30691

You have the right to believe what you want. I believe that this thread should discuss only what is necessary/related to the topic of the thread, and racism and "slavery" are not it.

J

Jeremius

You have the right to believe what you want. I believe that this thread should discuss only what is necessary/related to the topic of the thread, and racism and "slavery" are not it.
Indeed my good sir! But racism and Slavery? Who sad started that bollocks?

Some idiot who was probably bored. also, you keep quoting yourself.

But again, I can't change a mind, so feel free to believe I am Mr. Stone.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
That he had a reason to arrest them.

Except there is a slight flaw in your logic there. That reason comes after they had taken his home, the reason we're talking about is when they haven't done anything yet.

Is he going to arrest them for events that haven't happened yet? He isn't a Psijic Monk who can peer into the future.

same as the mine, as it is just a mine.

What? Are you talking in riddles or something now...

Funny, but it is true. Without the criminal idiots, how would cops be able to do things.
I like how were not on subject and basically making a other thread. Not all criminals are dumb you know. It is quite ignorant to think that the bad guys are always the criminal and the cops are always the good guys. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

J

Jeremius

same as the mine, as it is just a mine.

What? Are you talking in riddles or something now...

Arguing about the mine is dumb, as it is simply a mine. Prison/slavery/criminals or not, take down the rebellion, remove the issue of the mine.

it is like arguing that the Stormcloaks should go after the Black-briar meadery because the family sells to the Imperials.

J

Jeremius

Funny, but it is true. Without the criminal idiots, how would cops be able to do things.
I like how were not on subject and basically making a other thread. Not all criminals are dumb you know. It is quite ignorant to think that the bad guys are always the criminal and the cops are always the good guys. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

But most of the people who do get arrested are idiots and make a mistake.

Most, but not all. We're human. We always make mistakes, that's what define us in life. But were not frickin Jesus Christ over here. Cuz everybody makes mistakes, every body has those days :D

But you probably Dont know where that is from.

J

Jeremius

Most, but not all. We're human. We always make mistakes, that's what define us in life. But were not frickin Jesus Christ over here. Cuz everybody makes mistakes, every body has those days :D

But you probably Dont know where that is from.

I know where that is from, but it does not change the fact.