Intresting things i found in the trailer.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Verac

Hi i noticed alot of things in the trailer cause im over observant. most of what im going to say is minor but intresting.

A.the "Count" as we will call him the narrator of the trailer. on his armor there is a clip/pendant holding his cape with a motif of Molag bal on it

B.The Molag bal fountain

C.the dragon pausing quickly shows its a new dragon with fish like features

and D.the elder scroll it shows markarth connecting to solitude. solitude was home and heavily influenced by the wolf queen who was a necromancer. markarth is heavily corrupted and dont forget the abandoned house with ((Yet again)) another molag bal shrine and we know nothing about the house only that its very old yet well kept. so i believe these vampires are molag fanatics rather then an off branch coven that dousnt give a shat. dont forget the *SPOILERS* thieves guild ending with nocturnal and how she was summoned. the stairs are in a similar fashion we may meet the mofo himself personally. i also believe this is the reason for they're eyes and powers of turning into vampire lords. is there mass undying loyalty to molag. tell me what you think thanks.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Well, legend has it that Molag Bal created the first vampire when he raped a Nedic virgin, so he certainly fits into a vampire storyline, and especially a vampire storyline in Skyrim.

What if the narrator is Molag Bal? He wasn't a vampire himself, but if he is truly the father of vampires, he could also be their leader. The narrator in the trailer doesn't look like a Daedra, but then, neither did Sam Guevenne. I know this is a long shot, but I think it would be neat!

Verac

Well, legend has it that Molag Bal created the first vampire when he raped a Nedic virgin, so he certainly fits into a vampire storyline, and especially a vampire storyline in Skyrim.

What if the narrator is Molag Bal? He wasn't a vampire himself, but if he is truly the father of vampires, he could also be their leader. The narrator in the trailer doesn't look like a Daedra, but then, neither did Sam Guevenne. I know this is a long shot, but I think it would be neat!
I considered the thought the "Count" is molag all along but....the eyes and his demeanor say otherwise to....gentleman-like molag is a commanding ass hole who wants you to know hes a commanding ass hole lol. and yes your right he might be the leader in similar fashion to nocturnal with the nightengales. the quest chain will prob work like that with you meeting molag face to face in the end. also I WANT SILVER WEAPON TEMPERING T_T

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Mace of Molag bal is also known as the VAMPIRE MACE. Also, the dragon in the trailer is most probably a Blood Dragon, Blood Dragons have the fish-like features in the game. I'm not sure if it's a new dragon

Verac

Oh just to add. forgot to mention its rumored he created necromancy to. starting with vampires to cheat death basically piss arkay off. and break the cycle

Verac

Mace of Molag bal is also known as the VAMPIRE MACE. Also, the dragon in the trailer is most probably a Blood Dragon, Blood Dragons have the fish-like features in the game. I'm not sure if it's a new dragon
Im sure its a new dragon catching a glimpse gives it more of a "slender feature" rather then the finns and what not its entire head looked and shaped like a fishs head. and yes you are indeed correct. it is the vampire mace.

Epic Keith

Molag Bal has a thick voice if I can remember, the narrator seems spanish to me

Verac

Molag Bal has a thick voice if I can remember, the narrator seems spanish to me
Thick? spanish? sounds very deep and i dunno about spanish seems like a really deep voiced white man lol also molag has an amazing voice actor lol "WEAK...HE IS WEAK! CRUSH HIM!"

Epic Keith

Thick? spanish? sounds very deep and i dunno about spanish seems like a really deep voiced white man lol also molag has an amazing voice actor lol "WEAK...HE IS WEAK! CRUSH HIM!"
I'm not sure about the voice but Molag has a badass voice

BTW I was just wondering, where will the new fortresses be?

Verac

I'm not sure about the voice but Molag has a badass voice

BTW I was just wondering, where will the new fortresses be?
My geuss? an isle near skyrim has to be cause whiterun was shown in the video as well. also there is a quest in the game that has you go to a very small isle to deal with a big group of pirates. and its WAYYY off the coast and you require a boat to get to it. and judging by the fortress in the trailer it looks similar in terms of its location. remote. dunno about the dawnguards. they might set up shop in skyrim.

Epic Keith

My geuss? an isle near skyrim has to be cause whiterun was shown in the video as well. also there is a quest in the game that has you go to a very small isle to deal with a big group of pirates. and its WAYYY off the coast and you require a boat to get to it. and judging by the fortress in the trailer it looks similar in terms of its location. remote. dunno about the dawnguards. they might set up shop in skyrim.
Dawnguards, by the looks of the environment, could be in Whiterun Hold or the Rift. Ur right about his voice being deep. And there is apparently new armor and weapons and MOUNTED ATTACKS!!! YAY!! Dragon still luks the same

Verac

Dawnguards, by the looks of the environment, could be in Whiterun Hold or the Rift. Ur right about his voice being deep. And there is apparently new armor and weapons and MOUNTED ATTACKS!!! YAY!! Dragon still luks the same
Indeed, and the mounted attacks are free. and coming soon :D