• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
I am making a rule change as I just realized if I die and sleep for 2 days I will wake up a level 3 vampire at the least! I am switching it to one day but the price remains the same

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
P.S. for those last two getting out of the sun was just my way of saying that I ALMOST died and needed to heal. I did not die in either of these last two.

P.S.S good night

Silence

Congrats on this idea! I can feel how much deeper you are within the character, it's a big improvement. Your writing has gotten better as well, and some of the tone and lines of the first few posts were funny, but don't go too far with the jokes.. not sure gay jokes were as prevalent in a medievil-esque society, lol. The only potential problem as I see it (I know you'll continue to take steps to prevent this) is that the being within combined with Dar becoming overpowered super fast. I'm sure it'll be a fun read, lookin forward to more, fellow vamp. ;)

TamrielsSavior

The Dark Nord of Helgen
i see what you did there :pinkdragon::bluedragon:<-------that was my attempt at a dragon 2-face
Maybe that's the translation of Dar-Shein-- the dragon with 2 faces.

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Congrats on this idea! I can feel how much deeper you are within the character, it's a big improvement. Your writing has gotten better as well, and some of the tone and lines of the first few posts were funny, but don't go too far with the jokes.. not sure gay jokes were as prevalent in a medievil-esque society, lol. The only potential problem as I see it (I know you'll continue to take steps to prevent this) is that the being within combined with Dar becoming overpowered super fast. I'm sure it'll be a fun read, lookin forward to more, fellow vamp. ;)
Yeah I know about the gay joke I just wanna set up Jack as kind of immature. Also what do you mean becoming overpowered? He hasn't really helped me at all so far except for in the thing were he scared away the thief I was writing over a weird bug that happened. It was weird I ran away from the thief and turned around and as he ran at me he shot up in the air and fell back down dead. It was like he was hit by an invisible giant. needless to say I didn't take anything but what do you mean being overpowerd other than me using conjuration?

Docta Corvina

Interesting stuff here. I've not really done much of the journal style work myself, my story here is more narrative prose. But I like the atmosphere you've got going. I'm always interested in vampire characters and you have a nice, crisp style.

Nice work!

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Interesting stuff here. I've not really done much of the journal style work myself, my story here is more narrative prose. But I like the atmosphere you've got going. I'm always interested in vampire characters and you have a nice, crisp style.

Nice work!
Thanks Docta its always really great to see new people reading, especially fellow vampires

Silence

I didn't mean overpowered yet, I meant the potential to become overpowered quickly, since he has someone looking over his shoulder who possesses their own separate powers and seems much more calculating. Maybe somewhere much later along the line, when the going is far easier for Dar and he is able to again summon the atronach(sp) at will, Jack disagrees with him or his choices and so makes life harder at times, flexing his own muscles so to speak? I can see his attitude shining through ;) so it wouldn't seem like much of a reach, just a thought. I do think it's entertaining and there's a lot of potential here! That was a strange circumstance, maybe invisible giants. Must be.

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
I didn't mean overpowered yet, I meant the potential to become overpowered quickly, since he has someone looking over his shoulder who possesses their own separate powers and seems much more calculating. Maybe somewhere much later along the line, when the going is far easier for Dar and he is able to again summon the atronach(sp) at will, Jack disagrees with him or his choices and so makes life harder at times, flexing his own muscles so to speak? I can see his attitude shining through ;) so it wouldn't seem like much of a reach, just a thought. I do think it's entertaining and there's a lot of potential here! That was a strange circumstance, maybe invisible giants. Must be.
yeah I see what you mean and I like your idea of calculating I hadn't actually been aiming for that but I think from now on Jack will be kinda like the one that whispers in Dar's ear before a fight giving him multiple possibilities and strategies. hmm i like that. And I actually have already planned for Jack to turn on Dar in some interesting ways ;)

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
About to post a new entry. Check back in like 30 minutes if you wanna see it as I for some reason take forever to write.

TamrielsSavior

The Dark Nord of Helgen
About to post a new entry. Check back in like 30 minutes if you wanna see it as I for some reason take forever to write.
A half hour for a 800-1200 word entry isn't bad at all. Besides, your best effort is worth a little bit of a longer wait!

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
A half hour for a 800-1200 word entry isn't bad at all. Besides, your best effort is worth a little bit of a longer wait!
Is it really 800-1200 words?! someone run that and see if thats right if so I feel like a bad-a**

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
To clear things up a bit more if I have a bound sword in one hand and a familiar on the ground jack can transfer himself between the two, and if the familiar dies then he goes to the sword controlling it. This could be interesting if Dar and Jack ever have a fight ;)

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
I made a new rule change: no using bound bow because Jack could not embody the bow and the arrow as it flies (bound bow uses soul arrow things) I really made this rule because it overpowered though

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
This master difficulty and expert difficulty rule change has really made it hard during the day. I like it because I dont think vampires should be very good during the day but combined with all the other daytime penalties it is ridiculous.

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Sorry guys this is the only post today and I am going to the aquarium tomorrow so their might not be many then.