Just bought Morrowind and Oblivion...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
I decided, what the hell, and thought I'd further indulge my love, passion, fervour (call it what you will) for The Elder Scrolls and see just where we came from to get to this point...

They are downloading as we speak and I'm tempted to pull an all-nighter to start on my prequel quests!

It's 23:57 over here in Blighty though...and I've got a 7am start tomorrow...hmmmm.....o_O

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
They are both excellent games, both fun and engaging. :) If your only Elder Scrolls experience is Skyrim though, I will warn you that the leveling system in the two games is fuuuuuuunky by comparison....

KD.

Me and Morrowind have had a lot of all-nighters and it has a very special place in my heart. :D It will definitely take some getting used to, though. Especially going from Skyrim to Morrowind. But look past all of that, and the story is just amazing. Let us know how you like it!

Fenix09

I never played Morrowind and kind of wish that I did. I did enjoy Oblivion for my first ever elder scrolls game. I kind of wonder what I missed out on.

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
I'm going to be playing Oblivion first and then Morrowind...I know that means I've done everything backwards, but in some ways this will help me further understand the lore and the impact that it has in the TES world.

I'm assuming I'll be saying, "Oh, that's why they hate each other!" or "I can see why they made that decision now" quite often.

In that respect, I'm playing these games not only for the pleasure of the experience, but in order to further extend my knowledge of the TES world.

I am one for writing fan fiction and producing artwork...a lot! If I am to stay true to this community and develop some thing you guys will appreciate, I feel I need to play these games first.

So I'm taking one for the team really!!

The man

I am the man. I am everything...
dovahkin! dovahkin!
you have now played skyrim
by the nords!
by the gods!
its now time for morrowind!
by the glory of justice!
oblivion shall then come
dovahkin! dovahkin!
promoted from skyrim!