• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nadir-Natesse

Proprietor of Thy Lady and Lord
Hello all.

I joined a day or so ago and finally got around to introducing myself. My name is Fraya, and I am 22 years old living in the US. I joined because I love Skyrim (obviously) and would like a chance to RP with some like-minded folks. I am a rather experienced RPer (been at it since 2003 shortly after Kingdom Hearts dropped in Sept. 2002) and I enjoy reading and typing lengthy, descriptive posts.

Other than Skyrim and RPing I enjoy reading, writing, drawing, and rooting through iTunes for new, interesting music. When I am not doing those things, I am in class, studying or doing homework; I go to college for psychology, hoping to land a degree in behavioral sciences so I can be a criminal profiler for the FBI.

I suppose that's all I will share. I'm getting into tl;dr territory. Anything else, just ask.

Clau

The Fateless One
Hello and welcome to the forums. Cool sig and since I like it, I'm gonna give you a reputation.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings, Nadir-Natesse! You've certainly come to the right place then. Skyrim and RPing. RPing and Skyrim. Yep, all can be found within these pages. And writing, too? So much for homework. ;) So have fun here and may your homework never interfere with Skyrim. :Dovahkiin:

Nadir-Natesse

Proprietor of Thy Lady and Lord
Thank you! Yes, I try to beat it away with a stick but sometimes it's just so adamant I cannot resist. :sadface: When that happens, I utter a silent apology to the Skyrim disc and promise to reconcile with it later. <3