Spoiler Khajiit becoming werewolf?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Panthera

Don Gato
I was thinking doing companion quest line... but idea of becoming werewolf with my Khajiit character... it doesn't feel right. You know changing from cat to dog. I feel it would harm my Khajiit character cat pride. Does anyone else have that dilemma?

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Nope, I'm a Khajiit that becomes a Werewolf. I find it pretty awesome myself.

andrea

well, if you wanto to do it, just do it.
if you don't want to, don't do it.
I can't understend where's the problem, the good part of skyrim is that you can do whatever you want

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
It's just a more beastly manifestation of the Khajiit's honed hunting prowess. I think you can play it however you like. The werewolf isn't a dog by any stretch of the imagination. There is an elegance and power in the wild wolf that I think any feline would appreciate. We're too ingrained in our thought patterns to think of domestic cats and dogs when it comes to this stuff. If you ever have the opportunity to meet a wolf up close, I think you'll find the similarities to a domesticated "people friendly" dog are quite absent.

But, as another poster mentioned, it is just a game. So if your brain can't reconcile the two, be happy choosing elsewise ;)

Im a CatWolf and better of beceuse of it ...... HATE Sleeping and getting sick.....

Jersey Dagmar

Just look at it this way. Feline and Canines are both mammals. There ya go. :D

SnakeEyes

A khajiit might actually be one of the best races as a werewolf. Why? Because I've read that its unarmed combat bonus carries over when you're a werewolf.

Also as khajiit's are normally stealth based (although warrior cat would be awesome) the werewolf might offer a type of gameplay that your character wouldn't experience. i.e. rip everything to shreads running around like an animal (or more of one anyway).

I plan to eventually make my khajiit, MrCuddles, a werewolf and find me some tasty vampires to feast on...

Panthera

Don Gato
well, if you want to do it, just do it.
if you don't want to, don't do it.
I can't understend where's the problem, the good part of skyrim is that you can do whatever you want

The problem is I play a role play. So my character have some personality. I don't just do all the quests that are there. That is my freedom in game. I do quests which suits my current character personality.

It's just a more beastly manifestation of the Khajiit's honed hunting prowess. I think you can play it however you like. The werewolf isn't a dog by any stretch of the imagination. There is an elegance and power in the wild wolf that I think any feline would appreciate. We're too ingrained in our thought patterns to think of domestic cats and dogs when it comes to this stuff. If you ever have the opportunity to meet a wolf up close, I think you'll find the similarities to a domesticated "people friendly" dog are quite absent.

But, as another poster mentioned, it is just a game. So if your brain can't reconcile the two, be happy choosing elsewise ;)

Wolf or a dog it's the same rhing Canis lupus (gray wolf) and Canis lupus familiaris (domestic dog). :p

Anyway I just got awesome idea for my character, reason for becoming werewolf (to advance in rank) and how my character will look at being a werewolf (as a disease [just like the head of companions]). :)

Guys tnx for your replies! :)

Jersey Dagmar

She said a werewolf isn't a dog, not wolf. And she'd be right in that regard. Considering a werewolf is fantasy and a dog is a real animal.