• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    It's honestly been so few posts, so hasn't been any need to keep track of it, yeah, it's winter then! I guess we can actually just move ahead whenever we're all ready and stuff, instead of stressing with a day to day system or something, I dunno

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Make sure you listen to this
    While you read my post, and that you're on 1:54 on the end :D
    Anyway, he's there CC to The new yokudan kingdom
    The New Yokudan Kingdom

Rulers: Queen Shastta, supreme ruler over the New Yokudans
    General Avik –Commander over the Yokudan armies
    Admiral Amir – Commander over the Yokudan fleets
    Master Alchemit Cyrus – Royal alchemist, tasked with teaching and researching alchemy.
    Ambassador Nik - Duh

Province: Eastern Hammerfell(FORMER)Emblem/Flag History: Queen Shastta rose to power after a civil war with her brother who also clinged to the throne by allying herself with the Bloody Fang. The New Yokudans own their survival to the bloody fang and work as it’s protectorate, due to the fact that during the war, the lands in East Hammerfell have been poisoned, and it’s hard to grow crops or feed the cattle. The New Yokudans suffered of food shortanage during the civil war, but with the help of the Bloody Fang they are back on their feet.Loyalty: The Bloody Fang Clan, Client StateRaces: Redguards, Bretons
    Religion: None, Malacath influence
    Initial stats: The kingdom is barely back on it’s feet. The chosen occupy the lands to the west of New Yokuda, and further west lies the western empire, a war with then cannot be avoided. Since the lands of eastern hamerfell cannot produce anything but strong warriors, trade over the seas with other provinces is the main source of Income. The warriors of the kingdom are strong, but there are still many rebels that need to be held in check, same going for the chosen. The treasury is spread to thin to allow huge numbers in the army, so most of the new yokudan soliders either fight for The Bloody Fang or work as mercenaries overseas to ensure trade and good relations. Capital: Sentinel

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    I'm locked, cannot post until Khaotic3 responds to the Dunmer missionaries, same as Wolfbane needs to do, and me being locked locks Colonel as well, if someone could hurry and post some sort of thing would be awesome!

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    I apologize for my absence but i wont be able to post until saturday

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    I'll post sometime today. Can anyone else post? After all, it'd be a shame if this died.

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    My laptop has stopped working sorry for not being able to post. Im going to try to use tapatalk for IC posts, maybe get one up today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    I'm up with mia famiglia until monday, the internet here is really limited, but I'm writing a damn long offline post right now, to respond to Colonels king being fainted outside my camp and all, I've planned on hostaging him if thats fine? Bring him to Silvermoon as hostage, him and Thirlin can have a few little chats about stuff and all, and then he'll let you go? :)

Colonelscout312

Yep, that's good. But expect an invasion by my army before peace is reached.

Colonelscout312

Should I post something, or were you going to Jo'rak?

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    I'm locked, waiting for Wolfbane to respond to my post, I'm giving him 2 days to respond or I have to take control of his province, making it an AI :sadface:

Colonelscout312

Okay, then I'll post something to keep it alive, but then I'll need to wait for you to post.

Colonelscout312

Posted. And they are calling it Solstheim cause they didn't get the letter and think it still belongs to morrowind.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Let me post first, make my diplomat not stand there like an idiot waiting for the guard to respond, 3 seasons later x)

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    No problem, making a short one right now.

Guys, since he has not responded in neither OOC or CC for weeks now, Wolfbane is out, I'm taking control of his kingdom. Tiaz has some more time to respond, since his kingdom does not affect anyone right now, unless a new RPer wants those lands, or one of you guys do the same, he'll be in, only because he doesn't affect the RP.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    You might consider sending PM's to those guys. Wolfbane has been active on other threads.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    kingdomsoftamriel1.png View attachment 22922 Hi everyone. This kind of RP has always interested me, and I know I'm not in it and this is gonna seem weird as hell, but I made a map from what I've read of how the kingdoms are looking. This is before there have been any land grabs so please correct my mistakes, and Solstheim wasn't on the map so I made it a star. Each kingdom's color is based upon the color you have been given on the first page of this thread. I know I've more than likely made a bunch of mistakes, and the light grey represents areas that don't appear to have been taken yet from what I can see, so forgive me if I am wrong. Hope this helps you guys with your RP, I'll be reading and watching as this one develops. :)