Largely Growing Skyrim Let's Play Series (Six Hours of Footage Uploaded Already!) +Some on the side

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Parker

Well hello there you lovely questers dragon slayers and sexy people. I have a very large, and expanding Let's Play series of Skyrim, which will result in a review of the game as well. It is currently on the youtube channel MorrisDanceGaming which a collaboration channel between my friend and I, Von. There are 22 parts so far, and about half of them are 20 minutes or so long, so you can imagine. I am told I'm pretty funny and entertaining to watch, and I would give you a all a big squishy hug if I got up to a regular viewership of 100. In fact when I reach 100 subscribers I might do something crazy and wild, who know's. I also have my 'main channel' where I post all my other let's play's and such which is HandPplays. Without further adiue, here it is:

Converse my lovelies
Converse
And by that I mean leave as many comments, questions, and suggestions that pop into your brain. Also if you enjoyed the video(s) don't be shy to leave a like, you have no idea how excited I got when someone favourited one of my videos. And lastly, if you would like to follow me in my adventure, and many more, subscribe, and get me closer to my goal >:[D

SkanTheMan

Masked Monster
I love your videos man i watched up to video 17 so far and laugh at every one of them :) keep it going im going to sub for sure.

Parker

I love your videos man i watched up to video 17 so far and laugh at every one of them :) keep it going im going to sub for sure.
You have no idea how happy that makes me :D I'll keep pumping out videos so you can keep enjoying them. And if I simply can't do that quick enough, I have my other channel which you may visit if you wish. But like I said, thank you :3

Cave

Your gonna get big form this bro! your so funny if you need any GFX done pm me at my youtube: WhizGFX

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Hahaha, I watched some of your first one and it's pretty awesome and funny. Good work! :)

SkanTheMan

Masked Monster
You have no idea how happy that makes me :D I'll keep pumping out videos so you can keep enjoying them. And if I simply can't do that quick enough, I have my other channel which you may visit if you wish. But like I said, thank you :3

Iv just finished watching all your skyrim videos and will be looking forward to watching more :) keep up the good stuff

Parker

Oh my goodness, I look back at this after a long day of school and I see all of this. MY VIEWERS I love you all, seriously all this encouragement and positive comments are literally making me want to paint my room with the rainbow and smiley faces. And Cave, as far as I'm concerned I won't need your GFX, but who know's, I may need your talent in the future ^_^ and I certainly hope I get big! My dream would be made.

Von_Lipwig

Hi lads, it's Von here. Those who have been following this channel might know that I have also started a Let's Play on Skyrim. Parker and I have been slaving away and we now have over 17 hours of combined footage on our channel! We have plenty of wild adventures still in store for you guys, so be sure to give us a view and leave us some comments; we read every single one and respond to all/most of them! :) We love feedback because it shows us you care and because it will improve the quality of our channel!

If you are interested in watching, you can find our playlists here:

Parker -> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBDB81F02A2D09CED

Von -> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7FE45131A9D61E57

And for the channel: www.youtube.com/user/MorrisDanceGaming

We are also planning something for when we reach 100 subscribers, so be sure to keep a look-out for that event! :D

And to everyone already watching: thanks for your continued viewership! :) It is very very very much appreciated! :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts