• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

NeoRoman

This is for custom titles?
Hello, people! I am NeoRoman. I joined up around December of 2011 (my god!) and I haven't even posted an introduction thread. I know; burn me at the stake.

I've been making a couple posts and threads here and there, most of them to try and help out the Skyrim community but as you can probably tell from the purple name, I am an article writer on these here forums. I make reviews and other such literary shenanigans from time to time. I also like to watch anime, play PC games, and bitch about ABP :D

So with that said, it's better late then never!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Hello, people! I am NeoRoman. I joined up around December of 2011 (my god!) and I haven't even posted an introduction thread. I know; burn me at the stake.

I've been making a couple posts and threads here and there, most of them to try and help out the Skyrim community but as you can probably tell from the purple name, I am an article writer on these here forums. I make reviews and other such literary shenanigans from time to time. I also like to watch anime, play PC games, and bitch about ABP :D

So with that said, it's better late then never!

Welcome! (back ;))

I've registed aroud the same time as you, and I can't remember posting a introduction either..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts