Lets Go On An Adventure

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

A.Auditore

maybe...
the title is pretty much explains itself >_> when I leave my house it's an adventure... here are a few pics, since I don't want to make another album ^_^

image.jpg piggy wisk

image.jpg this is milk not in a fridge even though it said put in fridge after opening, don't think that's safe >_>

image.jpg they were lazy and didn't crush the whole strawberry

A.Auditore

maybe...
lol joe

A.Auditore

maybe...
image.jpg image.jpg this dudes parking job...

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
As an official person of asian blood. WHAT THE fluff IS THAT PARKING. I AM IN WIDESCREEN AND CAN TELL LINES BETTE THE HORROR THE HORROR!! Haha. But seriously a blind asian woman with one arm and leg driving a Stick shift bus could part better.

A.Auditore

maybe...
thing was I was 2 spots over and there was no one at all on the other side

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Yeah that is just so bad and annoying to deal with.

Everyone wants to avoid them for good reason I dont doubt he would ding anyone Parke by him

JoeReese

As an official person of asian blood. WHAT THE fluff IS THAT PARKING. I AM IN WIDESCREEN AND CAN TELL LINES BETTE THE HORROR THE HORROR!! Haha. But seriously a blind asian woman with one arm and leg driving a Stick shift bus could part better.
WTF? Hahahahahaha.

A.Auditore

maybe...
big lots joe, idk if it's a local or not

A.Auditore

maybe...
omg that's so weird

A.Auditore

maybe...
yeah, that's very odd D:

A.Auditore

maybe...
#collegelife (I died a little hashtagging it)