• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Th3 Br3ton

Leveling almost every skill...

If you guys really want to level up sneak or one handed... Then at the beginning go with either Hodvar or Ralof (Not that you have any other choice). Pass every where except the part with the bear... He will follow you take you sword or magic and go far behind and he will follow you and keep thumping him and getting X 3.0 damage. This will level you sneak and one handed. Use any skill you want to level. No matter how many times you hit him or make him crawl he won't attack you.
Note you should not attack him while he is down, as you aren't doing damage therefore not levelling up. Also if you get out of Helgen then if you hit him multiple times than he will start attacking you. (If you exit to Skyrim).

Even this works I think you should just play the game and enjoy it instead of levelling up. Reply if you want anymore game tricks. This is not a cheat nor glitch it's smartly using game mechanics.

LordTalos

I maxed out most of my skills the hard way and don't take that long in Skyrim.
The other game Morrowind back in the day was a pain.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
theres already so many threads about this here. But good info thanks!