• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

seeker23

Looking for the Snitch in Skyrim...
A small problem so I will get to the point. Do perks such as Custom Fit and Matching Set, affect if the character is not wearing a helmet??? Are the effects negated???

Thanks for your help.

seeker23

ah I haven't mentioned it... Well I am on pc, but if it doesn't work on console.... I have a feeling it won't work on pc as well :sadface: Oh well...

Nighthiker77

To elaborate, most mod armor sets have more than 4 pieces. As long as you have 4 pieces equipped, it will work.

Some have body armor and pauldrons separated, top and bottom, separate boots and shin guards. Belts, packs, underwear.

What kind of character are you playing and what kind of mods so far?

If you are not wearing a helmet because you want to see your character's head, the invisible helmet mod would probably be perfect. It makes all vanilla helmets invisible, but mod helmets are still visible.

If you are wearing the Aethereal crown, you need an alternate slot item. There are thousands available to pick from.

seeker23

To elaborate, most mod armor sets have more than 4 pieces. As long as you have 4 pieces equipped, it will work.

Some have body armor and pauldrons separated, top and bottom, separate boots and shin guards. Belts, packs, underwear.

What kind of character are you playing and what kind of mods so far?

If you are not wearing a helmet because you want to see your character's head, the invisible helmet mod would probably be perfect. It makes all vanilla helmets invisible, but mod helmets are still visible.

If you are wearing the Aethereal crown, you need an alternate slot item. There are thousands available to pick from.

Well I am playing a thief/assassin character. My first thief build infact. Every RP I did before was either Warrior or Mage or their variants. I don't like to use helmets. Cowls and hoods are fine sometimes. But helmets... Dunno why. Yeah I thought of using an invisible helmet mod, but... they seem to just dampen the realistic feeling of things. I rather not wear a helmet and not have the perks.

But if any 4 pieces complete the condition....

Well then that solves the problem I think. I plan to use Black Sacrament Armor from Arise or Lustmord Vampire Armor or Shrouded armor or thieves guild. I would probably go for the mods. I already have the mods but I am yet to acquire the armor sets. Getting the armor should become priority then.

Thanks a lot for the help Nighthiker.