• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
    " I will meet you there in the evening, I'm going to retrieve my steed from the blacksmith. We set sail at midnight, so we will get there by dawn" Caesar said beginning to walk back to Dawnstar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
    Caesar appreciated that Zaraji let him on her steed, Caesar hoped that Julius would be safe with the blacksmith. He should probably send him a letter and some money via a Courier. Caesar climbed onto the mighty steed, that Zaraji owned.. "Thank you" he said

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Drayce wasn't exactly thrilled to be moving again, most of all to Solsthiem, but he didn't have a choice. He darted back into the Sanctuary and grabbed his gear, throwing on his black robes in only moments. He snatched his bow, dagger, and quiver and returned outside, opting to go with Zaraji. She seemed the more civil of the two. That is, if you could call a hardened assassin civil.

"Excuse me if I appear to be, rude, but isn't Solsthiem under the influence of Hermeaus Mora? How to you plan to avoid his reach?"

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
    He turned to Drayce and said "Hermeaus Mora has cultists which are human and are easier to kill than Demora. As well as that, we should be fine if we stay with the Telvanni Wizard or with the Skaal people, who also have wizards and warriors. But whatever you do... Don't go towards the crystals"

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kivuli glances over at Smutt, having taken note of Rhyf hopping onto her mother's steed. "Great, stuck with the womanizer." >_<

Zaraji just chuckles. "You can't always win, hun."

Last edited:

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Smutticus came out with a large bag, who knows what it was filled with. Maybe even that initiate, who did not want to see him go? It didn't matter Smutticus kicked over and got on Shadowmere. Smutticus flashes a smile and winks.

"You can be all broody and whatever latter. Let's go. I need something warm to wrap my hands around anyway."

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Drayce deftly hopped onto Shadowmere's back, groaning inwardly art the fact that he had to be on the demon horse again.

"I'm right here, Kivuli. And I do second Kivuli's request, Smutticus. Please contain yourself."

Drayce really didn't want to leave yet. His stomach growled and his eyes protested being open. He shook his head, complaining wouldn't do anything to fix the situation.

"I wish I had a better mask, I hear most of Solsthiem is covered in ash."

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kivuli digs a hand into Shadowmere's side satchel, pulling out one of the masked Shrouded Hoods and handing it to Drayce. "This should help, then." ^_^

Shadowmere then locks eyes with Zaraji's steed, transferring his shadow-gallop power for a short while before taking off at top speed with Zaraji and her horse close behind him. Both horses seem to dissolve into a more shadowy form, as the snowy landscape surrounding them starts zipping by at faster and faster speeds.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Drayce gratefully accepted the mask. It was definitely better quality than his poorly sewn on variant.

Drayce nodded his thanks and quickly switched hoods, letting the mask sit around his neck for the time being. He didn't need to hide his face just yet.

He shuddered at the thought of leavng Skyrim. While leaving allowed him to put greater distance between himself and his enemies, it also shoved him further away from his Mother. He hoped nothing would happpen to her while he was absent.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    And so the group make their trek...and arrive in Windhelm a good 5 hours later thanks to both steeds' shadow-running. The two are directed towards the docks to find this shuttle to Solsthiem.

Zaraji eyes the various boats, looking for the right ship. Time for her to work her bargaining magic on the captain. He may charge much for any random being, but she was sure she could talk him into a relatively cheap price.

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
    Rhyfalim followed Kivuli and Zaraji down through the winding streets of Windhelm, and down towards the docks. Street urchins dashed back and forth, giggling as they ran about, no doubt sizing up the potential marks. Shrugging, Rhyf reached into his pouch, and tossed half a dozen gold pieces to the side, well out of the way, to appease the children.

"So," he said, "which of these... fine vessels will give us passage?" Rhyf asked, eyeing the rickety boats lined up along the docks.

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
    Caesar dismounted the horse, and made his way toward the docks with the others. He took off his bear pelt and stuffed it into his satchel, hoping not to be confused for a stormcloak.

"Gjalund Salt-Sage, he is the only one who still goes to the island" answering Rhyf's question, looking at the questionable quality of the Nordic vessels.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    (Fair enough, I only planned for dialogue in this post.)

Zaraji hops off her steed, giving him a large carrot for his efforts. She follows Caesar over towards the boats, not giving them the same sneering look. After all, she was used to such rickety-ness, and found it made ship travel more fun. "So, where is this captain then?"

Kivuli hops off Shadowmere, putting on her own masked hood as she was wheezing kinda badly. Yet another instance of her lungs refusing air oxygen. "Personally, Kivuli prefers to swim to places rather than sail.

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
    Glanced around for a few moments before spotting him "Capitan Gjalund Salt-Sage, we seek passage to Solstheim"

The Capitan looked at the others and said "Of course, we going to set off in a few minutes- so you came here in time"

Caesar passed him an honourable amount and thanked him.

"Hop aboard" he said loudly to the travelling party

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Zaraji facepalms at Caesar's foolishness. Had he let HER do the talking, each one would have been travelling for much, MUCH less. You stupid bastard, you could have gone for much less than THAT.

Kivuli hops onto the boat and motions for her mother to follow suit.

(WAIT FOR KIYOSHI NOW)

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Smutticus seems ill at ease, as they made their way through the city. Trying to avoid anyone's eyes and make it through unmolested. Unfortunately he had done a lot of deeds in Winterhold, and not all of them left folk happy to see him.

"Rhyf..." Smutticus sneaks next to his friend. "What in Oblivion are we going to do. We need a real plan, not the first thing I yelled out at a moments notice. Should we leave the others and try to make our way South?"