• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kaz rolls his eyes, unamused by the guilded cage. He just whistles, and about ten pirates dogpile Rhyf. "Isn't that Redguard just adorable, with this cage and everything?" He purrs to those left on the smaller ship, leaning on his bow all casually. "He really should have done this first, before waiting till two Drains later." Kaz remarks in a bored tone, following it with a sigh. "Now he's easy prey for my fellow mateys."

Kivuli just jumps up onto the pirate ship to help Rhyf, as does Zaraji.

"And that's not gonna help him either~"

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
    Caesar spots the massive dogpile of pirates, he takes steady aim and blasts each one of them. One turned into septims, another turned into ash,a fork, another turned into a platter and finally one turned into an egg.

Caesar ran towards Rhyf and helped him up "up on your feet"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Smutticus stumbles out onto the deck, surprisingly enough he is wearing pants. And not much else. In his left hand is some tonic, and his face was positively green. "You know Rhyf... I think I am just going to leave this to you... You are doing a great job... I think I need to lay down..."

Unfortunately, a pirate started attacking the sick Imperial. And Smutticus had to awkwardly dodge, finding his stomach lurching with any movement, especially quick ones. Before the pirate could recover, Smutticus throws up in his face. Giving the pirate a good taste of stomach acid. Smutticus then grabs the pirates sword arm and kicks it so the pirate impaled himself.

"Oh... By the Divines..."
    Smutticus goes over to the edge and pukes again. "Did I forget to mention... I hate boats?"

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Rydar swung his sword one last time, killing the last pirate aboard the Maiden. Just after the final pirate fell, he doubled-over trying to catch his breath after the duel.

The deck of the Maiden was littered with gore, staining the wood an ugly crimson red. Rydar had seen dead before, but the reek of blood was overpowering and it seemed to flow over the deck like the waves of an angry tempest.

The thought sent Rydar over the edge and he vommited over the edge of the boat. He retched three or four times until it felt as if his stomach itself was trying to come out of his throat.

He tiredly returned his sword to the scabbard and watched the scene on the other ship. Instantly noticing the lack of the young male Khajiit.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kaz starts chuckling. That wasn't getting through the mask of his Nightingale armor. "Rude." He growls to Caesar. "Anyhow, Kazashi can get replacements easy, so it's not like you've really hampered him in any way." No way in hell he was gonna tell him he had a crapton more hidden in the bowels of his ship, and there was the ten that'd dogpiled Rhyf. "Oh walk away in the middle of a conversation. Even ruder. How'd you ever make it into the Penitus anyhow? Thier standards must have dropped quite far."

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Rydar noticed the Imperial walk up to him, extending a hand. Rydar moved to shake the man's hand, but his own were coated in blood. He nervously tried to wipe some of it off as the man complemented his fighting ability. However, before he could finish the Khajiit with the long hair began berating the Imperial with the absurdly long name.

Rydar shook his head, "Why is the cat with a woman's hair still alive? And where did the other guy go? The archer Khajiit."

Last edited:

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    "d-ye-WOMAN'S HAIR?!" Kaz snaps, eye twitching. "THIS HAIR IS VERY MANLY THANKYOUVERYMUCH! WOMEN AIN'T TH' ONLY ONES ALLOWED TO HAVE LONG HAIR! WHEN I GET OUTTA THIS THING I'M GONNA MAKE YOU PAY FOR THAT REMARK, LIZARD BOY!"

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Rydar got a hearty laugh out of the Khajiit's response, a smile lighting up his face.

"Oh? I wouldn't know. Feathers, you see."
    Rydar slowly walked in a small circle and flipped his feathers, landing in a pose, mocking the Khajiit.

"As you see, Saxlheel don't grow hair."

The smile dropped from Rydar's face as he realized that nobody had answered his question.

"Guys? What happened to the other Khajiit?"

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    "You are dead meat when this cage vanishes, lizard boy." Kaz growls quietly, eyes narrowed behind his cowl. "I wonder if the best way to start is to pluck out every feather on your head....of course ending with Kazashi draining your body into a dry husk. I have always wondered what Argonian blood tasted like."

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
    Caesar waited until Rydar had wiped his hand and then they finally shook.

Caesar realised that Kivuli Zaraji are gone.. He turns to the caged vampire and says "silence demon"

He looked around and the Maiden's captain was also gone. Caesar assumed he was incharge. He found a compass on the floor and checked the bearing of the ship, it was on course to the island; which was good news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    (You didn't have to edit, deadpool. -__-)

"Then c'mup here n' make Kaz shut up, if you want him to be quiet so badly." Kaz smirks, he was really enjoying getting on Caesar's nerves.

Last edited:

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Rydar shakes his head, "I'm aware of that you annoying cat. So, for the love of goodness, would you be quiet? You're giving me a headache."

The reek of blood rose into Rydar's nostrils again, forcing up a grimace of disgust, "What are we going to do about all of...this?" He says, making a wide gesture towards all of the dead bodies strewn about the Maiden.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Rydar yelped in surprise as the cage shattered and the large Redguard man collapsed. He expected the cage to fall, but not that fast.

He backed up to the railing of the Maiden and positioned himself to dive into the water if the Khajiit with long hair came at him. He didn't have the energy to fight anymore.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Now free, Kaz promptly fires arrows at Rydar and Caesar before snatching up Rhyf as his hostage. Another whistle, and the hidden pirates swarm up on deck.

Such amount was too much for the other two Khajiit, and they're promptly flung onto the Maiden. Zaraji is the first one up, frustratedly growling as she was out of arrows.
    Kivuli woozily gets up, and glares at the pirate.

The ropes are cut, freeing his ship from the Maiden's, then his ship turns around and slams into the Maiden. The Pirate King was trying to capsize the Maiden and drown all who lived who were still on board.

"Wonderful doing buisness with you, but I'm afraid this is the end for you all." Kaz snickers darkly before tossing Rhyf overboard into the icy depths below.

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts