• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Morion

I married Lydia recently and, after that, I finished the quest to take whiterun to the stormcloaks.
Once i returned home Lydia was not there!(Lydia where suposed to be in honeyside as I told her to)
Is that a bug os is it because of the stormcloaks?

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
Did you have her as a Follower as you married her? I heard that followers can get lost for alittle while that way. Not sure if it's permanent though.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Did you have her as a Follower as you married her? I heard that followers can get lost for alittle while that way. Not sure if it's permanent though.

Aela decided to hide from me when I married her as she was a Follower. I don't have the save file anymore, so I don't know exactly how long she was missing. But, after a while she was waiting for me in Breezehome.

Kulaasvokul

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fish stick!
Maybe you should try checking breezehome, too. And maybe dragonsreach. I'm sure she'll return eventually, just keep checking whiterun. She'll probably be there at some point, because that's her "default location", where you first meet her and what not. :p

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
She'll turn up, the kitchen is calling to her like a dragon shout wall to the dragonborn.

Just kidding <3

Try fast travel between cities a few times, I use that when I lose things or need things to work.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I wish Lydia would disapear. Every time I go to Whiterun she's there. Sitting at the foot of my bed. Eating up all my food...Watching me sleep.... Creeper.

And if I dare ask her to hold something, I get her snarky attitude.

Oh well. She's better than Jordis, who's always "What're you doing here?! You better not cause trouble, friend!". I think my poor Sword Maiden is nearsighted. She don't know her Thane when she walks in the door.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
All of mine do that to me and I'm like "...Hoe I live here, I paid for this house, I own you and own the food you spend all day eating, you sit there eating, you'll be fat the day I need you to protect me, telling me 'Long life to you thane' well it won't be a long life if some assassin gets past my fat housecarl, You want to do me a service, hit the dwemer stair master"

Odd Child

The Bronze Boar!
Tbh I hated Lydia, she follows me way too slowly and never contributed to my battles, my followers sucked!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts