• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheNatural

Whatever. Think whatever you want. Do whatever you want. I'm done with this place anyway. Bunch of elitist egotists. :vomit:

Elitist Egotists? This must be your first day on the internet, these forums are the most civil, generous, and accepting as you are likely to find.

Just read the thread, it's not like there are 20 pages to read through, you just jumped in spouting some irrelevant stuff about all of our meaningless comments... that only existed in your head.

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
Conjuration is your friend. Keep firing a dremora at him. I use mostly a ranged attack with a high-powered bow and poisoned arrow.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Conjuration is your friend. Keep firing a dremora at him. I use mostly a ranged attack with a high-powered bow and poisoned arrow.
Do you use the bow to fire the Dremora at him? I'm just picturing a bow the size of a catapult and the poor Dremora complaining. :)

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
Do you use the bow to fire the Dremora at him? I'm just picturing a bow the size of a catapult and the poor Dremora complaining. :)

OMG that would be awesome! Catapulting Dremoras! I'm imagining those catapults outside of Whiterun, now.

Brawnysilverfox

I'll admit that even after all this time I've never tried master or legendary. I fully intend to, and soon, but I cant help hating the way in which the difficulty is ramped up - enemies dealing much more damage and taking much less is, for me, cheap and lazy. Surely there are other ways it could have been done - more enemies on screen ( followers and AOE spells would be much more fun to use ). Or how about healing potions/top-notch equipment and armor being MUCH harder to find and craft. No matter how tough the enemies are you can just charge in most of the time knowing you have 30 healing potions and become ethereal to fall back on. I dunno maybe there's more to the higher difficulties than I am aware of, i'll find out for myself soon enough....so if I've got the wrong ideas about it I apologise :)......but I've been led to believe the damage ratio is the only thing that changes at higher difficulties.

Nighthiker77

It really is a very different game on the higher difficulties. You have conjuration, illusion, and followers completely unaffected and therefore much more effective compared to 1h, 2h, archery, and destruction.

With a need for more health, you have less magica for destruction and less stamina for melee, giving an edge to archery.

Light armor takes an even bigger advantage over heavy because movement speed becomes more important than the extra armor rating.

Of course you can still use any skills you like, but some playstyles that are stronger on adept won't necessarily be stronger on master or legendary