• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Torok

My characters are now always gay males. I can't find myself making a straight or even bi character anymore. I like dudes IRL, so maybe that's why.
I've actually never played a gay character of any kind. Perhaps I'll try it on my Nord Warrior/Companion/Werewolf Fenris. Might be interesting. My current Nord Witch Ingin I do not think will marry unless it's just to populate her Lakeview house. She already has Lucia there, but she hasn't been there since she built it.

My current character Velech is a Nord/Future Companion werewolf/arcane two handed warrior/Healer/Conjurer/Archer. He'll actually have something none of my characters have had, a broken relationship. He'll start dating this Vigilant of Stendarr named Titus. But when Titus finds out that the Companions are werewolves he'll leave Velech. Then after Kodlak's death, Titus and some other Vigilants attack the Companions and Titus ends up getting killed. Velech will keep an urn with his ashes inside his room and also have a mannequin decked out with Titus' clothes and silver jewelry. He got very attached to that man, he doesn't hate him, he hates his order.

WarriorMage

Hey! Someone stole my sweet roll!
Why don't we all stop commenting about our personal beliefs and just reel it back in? This is supposed to be about our game characters only. Sorry, I don't mean to seem rude.

Agreed.

I'm noticing with my Nord Ingin that the women seem to be hitting on her more than the men. Weird. Maids in Dragonsreach and the Blue Palace are making totally Thelma & Louise comments, and a lot of women keep commenting on how "pretty" I am. They guys? Meh. With the notable exception of Sibbi Blackbriar of course.

All my Nord (female) ever gets is the standard "It's a fine day with you around" comment. And the gal at the inn who says she'll have the men eating out of her hand. The men never say anything. Maybe they can tell she's interested in Sylgja. (Or is it because I'm on a PS3? Do you get more interactions, etc. on a PC?)

No one ever says anything to my Breton (also female) but she's such a sociopath she wouldn't be interested anyway.

Ciocal Gricenchos

Cichol Grigenchosach
Recently after coming to terms with my own homosexuality I stumbled upon a (modded) beautiful male Bosmer follower. Insta-downloaded and insta-married. His name is Auveren. <3
The guy I have a crush on at my school is straight, but I think he knows that I like him. Sometimes he flirts with me. Kinda sucks, though, knowing that I may never be in a romantic relationship with him. Oh well. Crushes are better than actual relationships anyway.

sticky runes

Isn't it funny how the gay-dudes thing seems to make us a little uncomfortable but the gay-girls don't? It's weird.

You straight men are always fantasizing about lesbians because it means you get to enjoy two hot chicks going at it without some bloke getting in the way. That's why I don't set my male characters up with females, because I don't like the thought of my male character getting intimate with some woman - sod that. It's gotta be man on man action.

I sometimes like to pick a steward who might make a suitable partner for my housecarl.

Torok

Isn't it funny how the gay-dudes thing seems to make us a little uncomfortable but the gay-girls don't? It's weird.

You straight men are always fantasizing about lesbians because it means you get to enjoy two hot chicks going at it without some bloke getting in the way. That's why I don't set my male characters up with females, because I don't like the thought of my male character getting intimate with some woman - sod that. It's gotta be man on man action.

Yep, agreed.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Why don't we all stop commenting about our personal beliefs and just reel it back in? This is supposed to be about our game characters only. Sorry, I don't mean to seem rude.

Agreed.

I'm noticing with my Nord Ingin that the women seem to be hitting on her more than the men. Weird. Maids in Dragonsreach and the Blue Palace are making totally Thelma & Louise comments, and a lot of women keep commenting on how "pretty" I am. They guys? Meh. With the notable exception of Sibbi Blackbriar of course.

All my Nord (female) ever gets is the standard "It's a fine day with you around" comment. And the gal at the inn who says she'll have the men eating out of her hand. The men never say anything. Maybe they can tell she's interested in Sylgja. (Or is it because I'm on a PS3? Do you get more interactions, etc. on a PC?)

No one ever says anything to my Breton (also female) but she's such a sociopath she wouldn't be interested anyway.
I'm on PS3 as well. Maybe you're just not talking to the right low-class sluts?

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

I sometimes like to pick a steward who might make a suitable partner for my housecarl.
Who said I'm straight?

jarif

As I say in life "don't care". Don't care if someone is heterosexual or homosexual - why would anyone care? What ever makes you happy in the bedroom ;)

SaveVsBedWet

I went to great lengths to get Dr. D'Irsei hitched up to Serana. Can't fault you. And before that, she was with Jordis.