• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Balimund.

"Come to see Balimund perform miracles with steel, eh?"

Yes, yes I have.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Balimund.

Yes, yes I have.
I understand he can perform other miracles as well! I saw him hovering over his forge not too long ago while Mjol & her boy toy watched! He can also sharpen blades while nowhere near his grindstone. That one's creepy though. :)

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Balimund.

Yes, yes I have.
I understand he can perform other miracles as well! I saw him hovering over his forge not too long ago while Mjol & her boy toy watched! He can also sharpen blades while nowhere near his grindstone. That one's creepy though. :)

They say Balimund doesn't need a hammer to shape metal. He just looks at it, and it bends into shape for him.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I am amazed at the number of sad tales of smiths getting killed. I would not want to lose any of them. Even Eorland. Even though he seems to never have steel, I would not wish death upon him for it.

Where do I find this Moth? The only blacksmith in Markarth that I've met is the orc women near the mines.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I am amazed at the number of sad tales of smiths getting killed. I would not want to lose any of them. Even Eorland. Even though he seems to never have steel, I would not wish death upon him for it.

Where do I find this Moth? The only blacksmith in Markarth that I've met is the orc women near the mines.
He's inside Understone Keep over to the right near the area where the steward's room is

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

There's another one in the keep. When you get up near the throne room make a right and go to the end of the hall. He's the brother of the chick by the mines (who, by the way I have always had a crush on).

sticky runes

Probably Adrianne. Not only has she got a forge, but she's got a smelter, workbench, grinding stone - the works, and her hubby has additional supplies inside.

Oengulf also has everything available, but he's too much of a Nord, which is irritating if you are playing an Imperial supporter, and his little bitch apprentice gets on my nerves, always getting in the way when I want to temper my items and wittering about how she wants to blow Ulfric Stormcloak.

Balimund is a good guy, shame he doesn't have a smelter.

The couple in Dawnstar are badly under-equipped.So is Eorlund, but it's nice that we can make some ancient nord armour at the sky forge.

The orc woman in Markarth won't bloody give me the option to make an investment in her business.

But I do like Gunmar, with his sexy accent and his forge being the only place you can craft exploding crossbow bolts.

Twiffle

Alvor in Riverwood, only for the hilarious reason of him shouting ''i'll rip your heart out'' at Elder Dragons and when it lands he attempts to punch it to death, , quality hard ass.